Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Pokemon Heroes TV commercial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gym Leader Blaine

<a href="http://pokegym.net/forums/member.php?u=15
I saw a commercial for the Pokemon Heroes Movie coming out on video and DVD last night on Cartoon Network. At the end of the commercial it shows the promos that will be with the movie when you buy it which are Latias and Latios cards.

Yeah saw it a few days ago. Couldn't made out the promo #'s though.

Articjedi said:
I saw the promos in a Nintendo power issue, they're latias and laitos promos, really crappy.

Ya they showed them with the commercial. Did they show which promo numbers they are in Nintendo Power?

I'm pretty sure that they are 13 and 14 (from an image I saw off the internet somewhere...). Couldn't tell for sure, but I think thats what they were.

I saw that commercial, and I noticed that one of them really was terrible. C - 10, and I think that was its only attack!

~ Jon

RaNd0m said:
I saw that commercial, and I noticed that one of them really was terrible. C - 10, and I think that was its only attack!

~ Jon

Ya, I think the Dragon EX ones are better.

Even the ex Dragon ones aren't really very good... AND those ones are weak to colorless and ex Pokemon. That bites. Then these just do nothing good whatsoever.

HypnosProjectHQ said:
Even the ex Dragon ones aren't really very good... .

The EX Dragons might not be that good, but they are better then the ones we will get in the movie. :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back