Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

pokemon horror stories

Mew Master

pokemon virus stories

this thread is for people that have a horror story like saving after killing a legendary pokemon or getting beatin by only one pokemon

back when i first got red version, i traded my charizard over to my sisters blue version for a mewtwo, then traded back

...but the link fell out and my charizard turned onto a mewtwo. I WAS SO SAD :(

Since this topic seems to only concern playing the GB/GC games, I'm going to move it over to the Electronic Games forum; thanks for understanding.

'mom

=-->]-[0t (V)uSt|d<--= said:
back when i first got red version, i traded my charizard over to my sisters blue version for a mewtwo, then traded back

...but the link fell out and my charizard turned onto a mewtwo. I WAS SO SAD :(
The same thing happened to Stephen. He traded his poliwirl for my mom's moltres but the game misfuntionded and they both disapeared.

I tried to clone my Articuno, with my yellow version, not using game shark or anything like that.
My game got erased all by itself.
My sister's blue version also acted weird and her pokemon didn't want to be traded, and her Blastoise turned into one of those crazy pokemon things.

One Time I Was Playing Mt. Battle On Pokemon Colosseum In A Car & The Car Changed Lanes Making My game Restart And Lose My Pokemon Colosseum Mt.Battle Data!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

make that a lesson to all of you: don't play gamecube in the car.

Eh, now time for my horror story. When I started playing green, and I literally mean started, this is 1995. I put my charizard (my only really trained pokémon, he was level 31!! :mad: ) in a box, and I couldn't figure out how to get him back out... X(

Last edited:
My shiney Nidoran on FR is GONE.... I cant find my imported FR anywhere, I dotn know for sure if I lost it or it was stolen, but theres like 80 bucks down the drain, and a Shiney Nidoran male... I am more upset about the Nidoran.... how pathertic is that.....

one time my friend got a shiny Ho-oh and than his game got washed in the washing machine and it got runied.

my sapphire got washed but afte cleaning it, it was fine.

But it was already cleaned...LOL!

I ...... I......I KILLED SHINY GYARADOS ON CRYSTAL VERSION WITH MY FEAROW!!!!!!!!!!!!WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

hey, i couldnt find a thread better than this one so ill just post here;
When I went to ToysRUs to get my preorder of colosseum (I had a coupon)gave this guy at the cash register my coupon & he thought my pre-order paper was a coupon so he didnt take it (he didnt except two coupons) so we argued with him for an hour so it was 9:00 and we finnaly convinced him that the Preorder paper made the price go down & the paper wasnt a coupon giving me about 30 minutes to play Pokemon Colosseum o_O

Ash's Pikachu said:
But it was already cleaned...LOL!

I ...... I......I KILLED SHINY GYARADOS ON CRYSTAL VERSION WITH MY FEAROW!!!!!!!!!!!!WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(
I had to clean the soap off of the game :rolleyes:

yesterday when I was trying to get a shiny rayquaza a horror story happend. here is what happend first my battery power was low and I dicided to try one more time on getting a shiny rayquaza. IN WAS SHINY AND I CAUGHT IT BUT WHEN I WAS SAVING THE GAME THE POWER RAN OUT ERASING MY SHINY RAYQUAZA

Mine is the worse, and thank god that I had 2 extra game packs which I was also playing with...

I was trading a poliwhirl on my red with a blastoise in my blue. Then.....something happened, the trading didn't end and it looked like the screen was frozen on my red. I turned off both games to discover.....my red verison was entirely deleted and I had lost my blastoise on my blue :eek:
That red verison had all my pokemon that I had traded my other games too like Kabutos, the legendary birds, some of the starter pokemon, and 2 mewtwos . I had thought I lost my Mew, but thankfully, I had a spare in my blue.

See ya

this one person at a shhool a couple years back had two game boy colors, a red, blue, and yellow, a link cable and a backpack stolen at the same time. the culprit was beatin' to a pulp but the goods where never found

Back