Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Pokemon in Afghanistan

Darkwater

Hello ladies and gentlemen! I am in the Navy riding the sandy waves of the desert. I thought yall would enjoy knowing that I got a couple friends into Pokemon! Ive been really suprised to know how curious people are about Pokemon. (Even the guys who act tough) Keep up spreading the word of Pokemon all around the world! :dark::water:

Do you all need some cards to play with? I have a lot I can spare. Granted they aren't like the top meta cards or anything, but they could be a nice distraction when you're down for a little R&R

Thank you Wayne but if I receive cards from you I will run out of excuses to use on my wife to buy more. We are currently in the crawl stage of playing pokemon with theme decks. Its just the basics. Im now the Pokemon guy which is a bit awkward at times but still enjoyable.

LOL! I'm sure everyone appreciates being able to take their minds off things for a little while more than you know! If you change your mind though, just PM me!

Glad you guys are all staying safe and having down time to enjoy.

Be careful out there. Let me know if you guys need cards as well.

I sold my Luxray Lv. X a while back to a military address, and it made me smile. I love hearing that you guys have got the time and the energy for this kind of thing, and I love hearing that you are out there doing the hard job under any circumstances. It's not my thing, but god do I respect those for whom it is.

Last edited by a moderator:
DarkWater,

New York City supports our troops--and a fellow Pokemon gamer!:smile: If you have computer access, may be we can play a game of cards or two via Red Shark one day!

Stay safe, and remember: we are always thinking of you guys.

--Frankie--

DarkWater,

New York City supports our troops--and a fellow Pokemon gamer!:smile: If you have computer access, may be we can play a game of cards or two via Red Shark one day!

Stay safe, and remember: we are always thinking of you guys.

--Frankie--

That's actually not too bad an idea...
IF you can get redshark and hamachi out there then you can play over the internet. plus the beta for pokemon tcg online is up so you can play against the computer on that. The good thing about those is that even if you don't have "real" cards, you have access to any card ever made.And i just want you to know that all of us respect you for going out and fighting for our country.

Back