Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Pokemon kid video

lol me and sceptilerancher was talking about this on aim. magma and aqua better get back. wow good lyrics -_-. poser of becoming a pokemon master and not play or trying to play the gutar -_-.

sdrawkcab said:
*stabs eyes with sharp pointy objects*
Oh No! I can still here it!!!! NOOOO!O!O!!!!!!111!!!

I think you may mean your ears... EDIT: Hillbilly. Pathetic, I wanna turn emo now...

Last edited:
Probably a related entry from that Pokemon contest that gave away Pikachu Beetles to those who made a creative video singing a new version of the first theme song.

It would probably help if they included lyrics.

And unfortunately I think the only part I understood was the part that made the least physical sense.

"Aqua Magma, better get back! I'm gonna have my Shroomrish attack!"

And this is why you must always study the type chart and the stat guides before writing a Pokemon song.

Ok the last question on who want to be a millionare.

Would you rather...
A. Watch This
B. Have a seizure
C. Drink a gallon of bleach.
D. Do the above 2.......... at the same time.

blastoise1992 said:
Ok the last question on who want to be a millionare.

Would you rather...
A. Watch This
B. Have a seizure
C. Drink a gallon of bleach.
D. Do the above 2.......... at the same time.

I think it's pretty hard to drink something while you're having a seizure. I imagine that the seizure would probably throw off your sense of balance a bit. Of course, watching this probably would too.

That girl is so....um.....Terrible at singing....

I was sitting there eating ice cream err throwing ice cream at the monitor shouting SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP!

Tom

Ancient Pokemon Trainer said:
I would do B. C. AND D. instead of this. Oh and E. to. (E. is turning emo 4 life)

It is hilarious that as you grow older you only get more obnoxious.

While we're on the subject, I am certain that was a guy...

Back