Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Pokemon Lv.X search

In what ways can a LV.X be brought from your deck?

An example of this would be, can only it only be gotten by a card such as Premier Ball that says to get a LV.X card or a card like Bebe's Search allows you to get any 1 Pokemon card (which would allow it to get a LV.X too, right?).

However, LV.X cards cannot be pulled from your decks when searching for either Basic Pokemon or Evolution cards correct?

A LV.X card in the deck is treated as a Level Up card and not as a Basic Pokemon or Evolution card, correct?

Edit: I think I found the answer to my question:
"As well as that, cards that require the player to search their deck will only allow them to choose a Pokémon LV.X if the card states "Pokémon," "Basic Pokémon or Evolution card" (this applies only to Trainer cards from the EX Series) or "Pokémon LV.X" - cards stating only "Basic Pokémon" or "Evolution cards" (such as Great Ball and Professor Elm's Training Method respectively) will not allow the player to search for a Pokémon LV.X. "

We can't really give advice in this forum, but i will answer if what you list will work.

Yes, Premier Ball and Bebe's Seach can each get a Level Up card.

Correct, a card that says to seach for a Basic Pokemon or a card that says to seach for an Evolution card cannot get a Level Up card which is neither of those.

Correct, as previous sentence.

There you go, you found the full ruling.

Back