Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Pokemon Mobile Debuts

GymLeaderPhil

Hold the phones! Stop the text messages! Now you too can have Pikachu on your RAZR.

Pokemon Mobile is a new service offering Pokemon wallpapers and ringtones for your cell phones. There is quite a variety of wallpapers in three different themes:
  • Friends: Your favorite Trainers and Pokemon!
  • Action: It's all the excitement of a Pokemon battle as Pokemon unleash their attacks!
  • Challenge: Pokemon's best Gym Leaders and top villians! Whose side will you be on?
In addition you can currently choose from up to four different Pokemon ringtones and download them to you cell phone for a nominal fee.

For more information, details, and pricing simply visit the Pokemon mobile website at http://www.pokemon.com/mobile/

Oh great now at schools someones phone goes off and its the pokemon theme song........

Rather have ESPN Mobile

I simply can't understand why these kind of services still exist when all new cell phones can download pictures and sound files from your computer for free. I rip a CD to mp3 and use Bluetooth to transfer it to my cell phone when I want a ringtone, am I the only one? :S

TheCrossFormatKid said:
Thats not the pokerap that I remember...

It's the Johto PokeRap. The PokeRap most people know is the one with the original 151 Pokemon in it, and it went along with the first season. The Johto one was the 100 new Pokemon in Gold/Silver.

Now, what I find really funny is that this site doesnt have the original Pokemon theme song ringtone, but there ARE sites that do...in fact, that is my ringtone...XD

Cingular has it on there Ringtone download section. And BT I know you have that Ringtone cus I'm the one that got you it. Xb And I love the Johto PokéRap! And the Original one!

Back