Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Pokemon Movies to Air on Cartoon Network

Water Pokemon Master

<a href="http://pokegym.net/gallery/browseimages.p
Cartoon Network is finally airing the first three movies in one month! This will actually be the 1st time the third movie was shown on TV, so for all of you who don't have them, now you can watch them (or record them if you have a blank tape)!

POKEMON: THE FIRST MOVIE - Friday, November 7th, 8 PM
POKEMON 2000 - Friday, November 14th, 8 PM
POKEMON 3 - Friday, November 21st, 8 PM

And there at night time on Friday, so you can peacefully lay in bed knowing you don't have any school or homework to do. They are also great ways to get into the PKMN spirit before the EX Dragon and Rocks America events!

Ehh, I own them, and by that time I'll probaby have all the Japanese versions imported too. But still, it's nice to have those on then some other movies they show on Toonami.

But.. When have Pokemon 1 and Pokemon 2000 ever been on TV before? I don't remember them on TV before...

i think cartoon network showed them a while back, and of course they've also been on the premium channels.

Last edited:
I have actually never seen any of the movies shown on Cartoon Network before. However, they have shown that one commercial on Cartoon Network that shows one scene from Pikachu's Vacation. Even though I own the first four movies on DVD, for some reason, I always like to watch movies on TV more than I do through a video or DVD that I have.

Back