Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Pokemon North East Regionals 09: Philadelphia , PA

Serebii1997J

Save your dates! Come to the North East Regionals, held right here in Philadelphia!

Tournament Name: 2009 Regional Championships
Category: Modified - Constructed
Date 4/18/2009
Registration Time: 9:00 AM
Start Time: 10:30 AM

Organizer Name: Dorian Anders
Organizer Phone: 610 2776494

Address: 1101 Arch Street
City: Philadelphia
State: Pennsylvania
Zip Code: 19107

Other Information
Admission: FREE
Details: Promo and Pin to all players while supplies last. 1st Place - $1500 Scholarship + travel to Nationals. 2nd place - $1000 Scholarship. Trophies to Top 4. Booster packs to top 16. Prizes for each of three age groups. Bring a 60 card constructed deck.

Want to get some practice in? Come to the Tropical Mega Battle 3 held in New Jersey!
http://pokegym.net/forums/showthread.php?t=91374
Let's make North East's Regionals another success; I hope to see all of you here !

Yes I am :D
Unfortunately, my program had changed their vacation dates...
But my parents are allowing me to come to this ;)
Just wondering, are any of you staying at a hotel over night?

yo Aaron u better bring it since ur now in the Seniors Division.

I shall be there, either going with the glassets or my momma

Why is it in Philly? :frown: I wish it was in Central NJ. Now it is a pain to get to for anyone in upper NJ and NY. It went from being about a hour for EVERYONE to no time for those in DE or PA and about 2 hours for those who are going from upper NJ and NYC. I think that it is a poor location, but I hope I can do well and put myself in a position to do well going into Battle Roads and Nationals. Now ideally I would like to do so well that I can gain about 100 points and not have to play in Nationals but I would have to go about 12-1 to do that and that seems to be a huge task to try to do that, but who knows.

Drew

Why is it in Philly? :frown: I wish it was in Central NJ. Now it is a pain to get to for anyone in upper NJ and NY. It went from being about a hour for EVERYONE to no time for those in DE or PA and about 2 hours for those who are going from upper NJ and NYC. I think that it is a poor location, but I hope I can do well and put myself in a position to do well going into Battle Roads and Nationals. Now ideally I would like to do so well that I can gain about 100 points and not have to play in Nationals but I would have to go about 12-1 to do that and that seems to be a huge task to try to do that, but who knows.

Drew

What I heard was that That Dorian lady tries to rotate regionals between NJ, NY, and PA. Look at regs 2 years ago
Neutral Grounds
and last year
Holiday in in New Jersey
and this year
Philly
next year it should be in new york

What I heard was that That Dorian lady tries to rotate regionals between NJ, NY, and PA. Look at regs 2 years ago
Neutral Grounds
and last year
Holiday in in New Jersey
and this year
Philly
next year it should be in new york

New Jersey still seems to me to be the best choice. It is an hour to hour and a half drive for almost EVERYONE. I just don't see the point in moving it every year.

Drew

I hope I do better than last year. That was embarrassing. I mean, I lost round 2 to stallin' ballin' how much worse can it get. ;D

Drew

What are you talking about? It's closer to me :tongue: I think I'm about the only one though.

I hope I do better than last year. That was embarrassing. I mean, I lost round 2 to stallin' ballin' how much worse can it get. ;D

Yeah, and the fact you got 2nd was bad? I don't think so. Record wasn't that great for ratings, but 2nd was good. I don't think I would want to go 8-3. Did you have a bye as well or no?

Its only like 55 mins away for me. but yeh central NJ would have been better.

My point is that it would be in a place for all people who are traveling far would be able to get to it easy.

What are you talking about? It's closer to me :tongue: I think I'm about the only one though.

That wasn't my point and you know it. My point is in the following. If you have it in Central NJ, which a place there are like no Pokemon Players that I can think of, this is what happens.

NY - 1 1/2 hours to get to event
Upper NJ - 1 hour to get to event
Lower NJ - 45 minutes to get to event
DE - 1 1/2 hours to get to event
PA - 1 1/2 hours to get to event.

The way it is now, it is just a bit unfair to those of use in Upper NJ and NY. Just like if it is was in NY it would be a pain for everyone but NYC and possibly Upper NJ. I think Central NJ is the best place for it, but unfortunately it isn't there this year. :frown:

Drew

I am pretty sure what I am playing for Regionals. I may have to make a few changes to the deck but they would be only minor changes. :thumb:

Drew

I am pretty sure what I am playing for Regionals. I may have to make a few changes to the deck but they would be only minor changes. :thumb:

Drew

AMU Drew??? LOL it would be funny if you played that after you played it at the TMB3. ive been working on my deck for the past 3 weeks and im finally happy with.

next week is the day.

I am not completely sure on my choice after play-testing today but I'm sure that I'll come up with the right choice.

Five more days people!
I'm already set on my deck, with a few tweaks here and there before the tournament.
Is anyone staying at a hotel over night?

Back