Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Pokemon on America's Funniest Home Videos

onederlnd

Administrator Emeritus
Uh huh... I was just watching America's Funniest Home Video. I've never seen anyone so excited about recieving a Blastoise in a booster pack... this kid went CRAZY.

Then the second kid got a holographic Muk... and again, they went CRAZY. Kinda makes me wish I could get a copy of that tape :p

We never used to do that guys, right? ;-p

I remember I was really happy when I pulled a Charizard once... And more recently with Skyridge, pulling not only a Crystal Pokemon, but ANOTHER Reverse Holo Crystal Pokemon in the same pack :p

My ex girlfriend (we're still friends) for one Christmas received a bunch of base booster packs. Her mother had also bought her a holo base charizard which was hidden behind a grandfather clock as the secret present. Before openng the first booster pack (and they have this on video) she said "This booster pack may contain the rare and elusive holo charizard." She opened the pack and wouldn't you know it, there was charizard. She was all shocked and the camera panned over to her mom, he was holding her head in her and and shaking her head. She then told Miranda (my ex) to check behind the clock and they had a good laugh.

XD i saw that too!! (a while back though)

sad thing is, i can remember acting CRAZIER than that over cards at times oo;; (good thing i don't any more.. erm..)

This is the funniest story you will ever here over a Pokemon card. I posted this at a different forum a few months ago so here is the story. Wish we had a video camera. Note that this was only a few days after my younger brother and I first got into the TCG. I think I was 10 and he was 8.:

"Since my younger brother's b-day is at the very end of June, he had a family b-day party and got some Base Set theme decks and booster packs from my mom, dad, grandma, and aunt. That night, he opened all of his theme decks and got about 12 Weedle cards. (some from his booster packs) Since my birthday isn't until October 3rd, I didn't think I would be getting any of those cards quite yet. So, I asked him for a Weedle. He told me that he would only give me one if I went downstairs and got him some water. Back then, I was a frady-cat and was scared of the dark, and he knew that, so he wanted to get me scared. So, I ran downstairs, got him some water and ran back up. I then gave him the water, and he wouldn't give me the Weedle card. So, we got into a fight and were pulling each other's hair and kicking and punching and scratching and all of that violent stuff. My mom then heard all of the banging against the walls and ran in and stopped us. She asked what was going on, and I told her that he promised me a Weedle card.

Then, he got up and ran out of the room (with my Weedle) and hid in his room. When me and my mom walked in his room, he was hiding behind the dressor and I noticed that all of the cards he had opened a few hours ago were on his dressor. So, I went through them to get Weedle, but before I could, he pushed over the dressor and all his clothes fell from his drawers and the cards were everywhere. Then, my mom grabbed him by his hair and locked him in the dark bathroom as a punishment. While he was in there, he kicked the door and was crying saying "Give me my Weedle." So, after a while, he fell asleep and I got my Weedle card."

Remember, we were young and stupid. All of this over a common Weedle card.

I remember watching that video before... yeah, the two of the kids went crazy after getting the cards they wanted..

I saw Fighting Energy in the booster, don't u guys see it?

Back