Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Pokemon Online?

FriedBlaziken

Why doesnt Pokemon have like an Online TCG program like Magic the Gathering Online, where you pay to get online boosters, play in prize/cash tournaments, cash in to win cool merchandise etc?

Would you like that to happen, I would because it would be fun.
Discuss.

I wouldn't want them to make a PC game since we already have Redshark, but console or hand held games. I really wouldn't be interested at all in buying virtual boosters and nonexistent cards. However, I would like to just pay a one time price for a game but maybe pay a small amount for new set updates.

I think it'd be cool if PUI did the Chaotic idea, each card has a unique code and you can play online...

I don't know if there's much of a market for it though, as the programming would require constant maintenance.

It would bring the Poke-World together. It should be on DS and you can use Wi-Fi and battle peeps everywhere

There was an old gameboy game that was for Pokemon tcg. They should bring that back on DS now that it is possible to play people online and even possibly receive updates for new sets.

Magic the Gathering Online pretty much ruined the sales of their cards because people were able to obtain the cards and play on line. If Pokemon did that, I'm pretty sure their sale of cards cards will drop too. Unless the made it where every card had an unique id # and the person would still have physically to buy the cards to use them in their decks on line.
I think it would be great to have an online version or even a newer hand held (DS) version of the Pokemon TCG. I still play the Game Boy version of the game an wish there was some way to put in the newer cards.

hehe, this forum has been done before but... I like the idea it would be good on DS and Wii. ha! we could do a petition and show nintendo how many people wanted it!!!

lol jks gd idea!

There was two old TCG games.
I have played both.

Wait, 2!?!
I played the one of them (bought 2 of them on ebay, person never sent it) so I went with an emulator, the game is great and the mechanics are exactly the same not like the old yugioh cough cough

The second one was never released in English. I'm also wondering why there hasn't been a Pokemon TCG videogame in nearly 10 years as well. Considering that we just had 1000 people at US Nationals, and a total POP participant at around, what, like 20k or something like that, the market is definitely there.

We're actually in the development of an online Pokemon TCG league. Anyone can PM me or e-mail me for more detailed information.

Back