Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Pokemon Platinum Chapter 6

So, when we last left our protagonist he ahd just won the White Rose Tourney, and was headign off to Olivine, but the plot thickened when he overheard some grunts talking about some shadowy plan..
Also he found a disc containing information about the Shadow Pokemon Project, and discovered that he in fact owned one, we are in for some action in this episode!
----------------------------------------------------------------
Chris saw Nurse Joy approaching, so he hurriedly popped out the disc, and slipped it into his TM case, before turning off the PC.
"Chris your pokemon are making a swift recovery, and should be fine in a few hours."
Breathing a sigh of relief Chris slumped back into his seat, and thanked the nurse for her help.
Thinking for a minute, he decided to keep walking around until someone bumped into him.
"Who the hell, watch where your...." Chris stopped. Damien looked at him for a minute before laughing.
"Chris as if you would do anything to me at all?" he said looking him up, and down. he continued. "After all I have the gurl you like, the money you'll never have, and whats more Im a better trainer than you will ever be." Chris thought about knocking him back into his place for a minute, but decied it was beter o walk away.
"So? scared off huh? Quit being a little ***** Chris!" Damien contiued jeering as Chris walked i the other direction. "Sometimes Im glad I don't have to put up with him." he thought as he continued walking down the hall toward the vending machines.
"Chris!" Someone said. He turned his head to see Vega standing behind him.
"So, how are your pokemon doing? Not that I really care." He said coldly.
"Fine, they're getting there after the beating they took from you." He said laughing.
"Hm, I guess, maybe I should've actually tried, maybe I should've done what I said I was, but it's to late for regrets now. I know where I stand."
Chris groaned."Vega enough with the melodramatic crap already!"
Vega laughed. "I haven't done that in a while, so I guess we both could use some training huh?"
Nodding in agreement. "If I can barely beat you at half, I don't think I can take you at your best." he retorted.
*BOOM!*
They both looked up. 12:00 AM, and it was starting to rain lightly. Chris didn't like this.
"I guess we're staying overnite!" Chris said emptily."
"Thats just great.."
The light drizzle turned into a torrential downpour.
The nurse approached them. "Don't worry we do ahve lodgings for such occasions."
"Conditions for the cruise aren't looking good for tomorrow," Travis walked into the room and sat down on the seat. "Man, who lets tournament champions have to go through these things? idiots, before you ask."
"Lovely," Vega muttered, stretching on the other bed. The stores had closed up for the day, leaving it with just the two of them. Alex had already had to shoo away a Blissey because he forgot to put up the sign.
"Ramona told me to tell you she wants to see you later," Travis said absentmindedly, almost like an afterthought. "You really have a thing for attracting people's attention."
"Blame my dad," Chris stretched. "Yeah, I'll get with her later. Where does she want to meet?"
"She'll be hanging out near the Bistro Cafe,I guess" Travis shrugged. He looked over at Vega, who had already apparantly fell asleep. "Man, you and your sleeping."
"Shut up," Vega muttered. He hadn't quite fallen asleep yet.
Travis chuckled lightly and moved over to Chris. Sitting down beside him, he said, "So, Chris, you think it's going to be something good?"
"Less sexual stuff, more sleep," Chris muttered under his breath.
Tschel slapped Chris on the back. "All right then."
"You'll pay for that," Chris muttered before falling asleep on his bed.
"Shut up!," Vega yelled.
Travis got into his own bed, and commenced to fall asleep as well.

Chris woke up first to see it was still dark, and dreary with the rain still falling in sheets, but he also noticed he had his pokemon back. It was then he knew it was time for a change.
Heading to the PC he opted to drop Arcanine, and Lapras, and decided on his Pupitar, and Flareon to cover some points. Vega then woke up, and proceeded to inquire what he was doing.
"Mind your own business."Chris retorted.
"I was just asking, damn." Vega returned to his bed, got dressed, and left the room.
Chris was thinking to himself about what to do next, should he continue training in this regoin, or continue on to Hoenn. He'd heard the Hoen trainers were famous for producing trainers proficient in double battling as well doing quite well with many different terrains, so it would be to thier advatage if h went unprepared. It was then he decided he was hungry.
Walking from the Pokémon Centre briskly but silently, when they arrived at the cafe, Chris and Travis were greeted by Kessie, who was with Damien, and didn’t even say anything right off the bat.
It was right after the two had exchanged greetings when Kessie said, “Well that was rude of you Chris.”
He shot her a look. She looked taken aback, since he almost never got mad at her. “Kessie, what the hell are you talking about?" Kessie seemed a bit angry.
"Damien told me you tried to fight him last night." Chris was a little ****** when she mentioned that, and was about to let both of them have it when Vega walked up.
"Chris as much as I don't like defending you, I will because I saw what happened."
Everyone looked at him squarely as he explained what happened.
“Sorry,” she muttered, eyes drooping a bit. She walked over to one of the chairs and sat down. “I know you don’t like each other , but no reason to bite each others heads off.”
Damien took a deep breath. He still couldn’t get the edge out of his voice. “I’m not; if I were you’d know. I just don’t want to talk about it.”
With that he stormed out the doors bumping hard into someone who just walked in.
“It’s all right,” Travis put his hand on Chris ’s shoulder. “She’s not trying to make fun of you, she’s just concerned.”
“We’ve just had a rough time,” Chris said, hugging Kessie. She managed a smile. “We’re getting over it, though.”
“I feel like I should shout at you two again just for kicks,” She muttered before sitting down to order.

Back