Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Pokemon Platinum explanation.

In our last chapter we find Chris deadlocked in match against his arch-rival Vega. So far Chris has only lost Arcanine, but his newly acquired Gyarados has even the odds. Who will win this exciting fight? Find out on this action-packed conclusion
----------------------------------------
Until then, let me explain something about how I write pokemon battles, so people don't get confused, and think Im using 50 different moveson the same pokemon. I group moves differently, for instance Electric moves I'll have an electric pokemon use 4 different Electric moves in addition to it's other 3techniques this is why.
Since all electric moves are the same, but vary in voltage:
T-Wave uses maybe 10%
T-shock uses 25% of the total power
T-bolt uses 50%
Thunder uses 100%-with any other moves in between
So it is possible to use just about any technique, so it's like 4 moves in one! But you can do this only if you are an electric type, so I classify that a move for electric types. Moves such as Volt Tackle, and Thunderpunch would be techniques because they are not normal, and must be taught much like one learns a martial art.

Also moves a pokemon uses w/o having to think about it, such as physical contact, Tackle,Bite,Scratch/Fury Swipes etc. those would be moves as seeing they are the base foundation for moves like Double-Edge,Crunch, and Slash/Crush Claw which are techniques. My Gyarados in the story for example has used Bite,Twister,Leer, indirectly just through his body language, and by me applying this technique. Also you may see a fire pokemon using Fire Blast,Fire Spin,Flamethrower, and Ember in addition to this other moves.

Back