Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Pokemon Power Bracket

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrataxe

So, Mew wins it all...no surprise (I wasn't actually paying much attention, I just saw it every now and then). But, it says:

As a special reward for winning, Mew will be recognized here on Pokemon.com with a special homepage takeover, as well as a digital prize pack for everyone to download on September 6th!

Its listed in the TCG section...what could the "digital prize package" for the TCG possibly be?

More importantly, will it only be available on the 6th? Or is that when it starts?

Was thinking about this earlier.

Personally, I'm hoping for a downloadable Mew EX, Mew coin, Mew Playmat, and Mew Sleeves for the TCGO.

But who knows?

Was thinking about this earlier.

Personally, I'm hoping for a downloadable Mew EX, Mew coin, Mew Playmat, and Mew Sleeves for the TCGO.

But who knows?

That would be cool. Unfortunatley everybody is going to be using it though and everything is going to be the same.

Mew won... I wanted Rayquaza...
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:frown:

Last edited:
Mew, meh, Yawn. Seen too many of them these days. They should consider more of the shiny RSE legendaries that Japan got...

I doubt it, but becuase the power bracket is on the TCG site, maybe mew will be in the victory cup (or winners promo) artwork.

Kind of a let down, a Mew package for the TCGO would have been really cool to tie all the products together nicely...

The wallpaper isn't the best, either; the Pokémon logo is quite messed up. But, there's more to come. Aside from a shirt, we've got a screensaver, a papercraft, and a T-shirt coming up.

Just saying, Rayquaza would have made an awesome t-shirt, it also being the year of the dragon (chinese zodiac) and all...

Also looking at that bracket, Rayquaza had a much rougher time through his bracket imo, whereas Mew's was pretty easy looking and he just had to topple another fluffy Pokemon (Celebi) to make it to the finals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back