Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Pokemon Powers And The Like

QWERT392001

I know the anser is in the compendium, but for some reason I can not access it today. Are Pokemon Powers, Poke Bodies and the like turned off when the Pokemon that has these powers is affected by a special condition. And are there any exceptions to this ruling. EZ question, hope the answer is also ez.

Thanks

Steve

Poke-Powers and Pokemon Powers are turned off by Special Conditions, unless the power specifically says that it isn't turned off. Poke-bodies aren't deactivated by Special Conditions.

Physics Squirrel said:
Poke-Powers and Pokemon Powers are turned off by Special Conditions, unless the power specifically says that it isn't turned off.

Actually, Poke-POWERS and Pokemon Powers are shut off if they say they are (Which 95%+ do). If they say nothing or say they aren't, they aren't.

I thought that all Pokemon Powers, Baby Evolution being an exception, were by default turned off by Special Conditions, and therefore if the power doesn't specify, then it is turned off.

That's "Go With Yoshi, " Pop. ;) By the way, I don't think there has ever been a Poke-BODY that was shut off by SCs.

Another poke-power rule is that if something turns off Pokemon Powers, Poke-bodies and Poke-powers get shut off too. I THINK that is how it works.

Last edited:
What about if it says pokepowers and bodies. Does it shut off Pokewmon Powers too?

And does the "whether is says it's shut off or not" apply to all of the pre-e Pokemon Powers?

Back