Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

pokemon proffesor test

Status
Not open for further replies.
Umbreonking said:
I was wondering how you take the pokemon professor challange can someone please tell me how thanks
it's not a challenge, but a program open to all 15+ players who want to judge in Pokémon tournaments. If you just want to play, wait for 15+ tournaments, that POP will allow.

If you want to become a Professor instead, you have to wait until PUI will upload its site pokemon-tcg.com with the online test.
hope that helps :)

Also from what information I know about the test it will be like WOTC online test, but you will need a 80% or higher to pass the test instead of the 75% that WOTC had.

IIRC the Prof Programme will be changing its focus under PUI. Its not primarily for players. (15+ is back remember)

The PUI Prof Programme is for those who like to organise, run, judge, write about and promote pokémon.

What is the Professor Program? said:
A Pokémon Professor is such a huge fan of Pokémon and the Pokémon–e TCG that they want to help everyone learn and enjoy the game! We decided to recognize these fine folks by offering a Professor Program where they can earn rewards for the things they love to do anyway!

Pokémon Professors are available to answer your questions regarding rules, tournaments and deck building. They also act as judges in local tournaments and leagues.

Many Pokémon Professors will write articles for the pokemon-tcg.com website, providing informational content on deck building, strategy and other helpful topics.

Pokémon Professors earn ‘points’ by participating in the program that they can redeem for unique products and promo cards.

The Pokémon Professor Program starts in the fall of 2003.

The biggest change to the prof programme is that you no longer have to be a prof to play in an PUI sponsored 15+ tournament

The test isn't out yet, and if you desire to help out the Pokemon-e TCG community by Judging, Running Leagues and such then the Professor Program is for you. If you wish to take the test when it is released you should start studing the pdfs avalable on the tournament section of http://op.pokemon-tcg.com. I also recommend you heavly study the Compendium and card spoilers of all sets. These materials should prep you for the very hard test. Don't bother becoming a Professor if your interests only lay in playing the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back