Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Pokemon Rocks America 2006.....?

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have not had a Pokémon Rock every year. But this year they did have the 10th Anniversary Tour.

I don't know, it's pretty often that they don't mention it 'til the last minute. In 2004 they had every stop in october, and since it's early september, maybe they haven't announced it yet.

They still have to hand out the mew ticket, and I was told last year at PRA that they'd hand it out this year on the tour.

Aren't they handing out Mew on the Toys R Us/Lucario movie promotion at the end of the month?

'mom

SD PokéMom said:
Aren't they handing out Mew on the Toys R Us/Lucario movie promotion at the end of the month?

'mom
quite correct mom, It Is Going To Be Great!
and for the 2007 season we MIGHT see another mall tour. *hopes it his SLC again*. anyway, i havent heard anything about it yet.

~Professor ultimatedra~

I mean the mew ticket. They haven't given out the mew ticket.

at the PRA's they always give out the in-game ticket, like the one for deoxys, while later they gave out just a standard deoxys trade at the houston space center awhile back.

Much like now they're giving out a standard mew trade but arn't giving out the actual ticket.

the mall tour was way different than PRA so I hope they don't have one and not the other.

Especially with pokemon dungeon and ranger coming out it'd be a great tour to get those games advertised. Oh well, I can only sit and hope I guess.

I heared that International all licence keepers ( so for the cards, movies, merchandise) are requrioed to do something for the public because of 10 year pokemon.

Meaby you will get something in October.
The only "promotion/party/celebration" I have seen announced at this moment overhere is disappointing.

They are having something similar to pokemon rocks but it's called pokemon oz (I think) they said they will be advertising dungens and will only be having it in some places in the US. They will also be having it outside the U.S. (If I remember correctly) Will try and give you the guys the link I found it from. Oh an I have a reliable resource that tells me the mew will have the attacks pound and transform!!!

[R]Visitor said:
Much like now they're giving out a standard mew trade but arn't giving out the actual ticket.
Where can you do this in the US, currently?

Does anyone know if you have to prepare for the Toysrus download event, like what stage of the game you need to be at, etc? I'm interested because I have no way of getting a Mew, and might try to get someone stateside to get one for me

ta vm
MG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back