Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Pokemon Series

djjoe227

At our league, we have a big screen TV and we play the Pokemon Episodes and Movies.

We have all of the movies.

For the Episodes, we have the Indigo League and the Orange Island Leagues.

But as soon as Ash leaves for the Johto Region, our viewing is cut short- I don't have anything after that point (except movies).

I know they have "Pokemon All-Stars" and "Pokemon Elements", but I couldn't find anything specifically for the Johto League, and after that they decided to name the series with catchy and cool names rather than sensible ones.

So, in short, What DVDs or Box Sets do I need to get in order to run the entire series? I would like to have EVERY episode, and also know the order.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!!

You would probably be spending a good penny for every episode and movie.

Seeing the price of box sets at least.

13 years of it, over 500 episodes, probably not far from a 1,000 TBH.

13 Movies I think.

No telling how many specials where they show the adventures of Misty or some other char outside of Ash.

Its something you have to look at on ebay, I think 4Kids stopped doing Pokemon after the 6th season or 7th, somewhere up in there. So it be another company who does it and this matters because finding the 4Kids Dubs might be difficult.

According to Serebii, there are 715 episodes currently released either in English or Japanese. And they release one episode a week in Japan. Surprisingly, we're only about 14 episodes behind them, which is pretty durn good translating time IMO.

some of those episodes take a while to be put out in DVD or box set, so you probably get up to 500s or 600s at the moment, depending on how they release it.

But I wouldnt be surprised if the total cost for everything would exceed $500 unless you pirated it.

You would probably be spending a good penny for every episode and movie.

Seeing the price of box sets at least.

13 years of it, over 500 episodes, probably not far from a 1,000 TBH.

13 Movies I think.

No telling how many specials where they show the adventures of Misty or some other char outside of Ash.

Its something you have to look at on ebay, I think 4Kids stopped doing Pokemon after the 6th season or 7th, somewhere up in there. So it be another company who does it and this matters because finding the 4Kids Dubs might be difficult.

I'm aware of that.

I have ALL of the movies already, I don't need any more until Pokemon White: Victini and Zekrom is released.

I have all of Season 1 (Indigo League/Kanto Region) and all of Season 2 (Orange Islands).

What I'm looking for is what DVDs I would need to get the Johto League (at least, for now). I want to say that it was Johto League Champions and Master Quest, but I'm not entirely sure. When I search online for box sets, I come up short. I keep getting offers for "Pokemon Elements" though, which appear to have some episodes from Johto, but not in any sort of order.

Also, I think the new company is Viz Media.

Back