Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Pokemon-Striker

This is a made up story I made so tell me how do you think of it, if its good enough Ill later post the actual story for you guys and girls to read and even post pictures for you to see how things look (because I am a very good artist I could even arceus that looks exactly that I actually traced it but I didn’t) What you about to read is not about the story but the background of it like what is it about so it is not the actual story.

Rate how you think it:

1=horrible I don’t even want to read it
2=boring I don’t wont to read more about it
3=it was ok it wasn’t bad or good
4=good I was interested
5=I want to read more

(rate it after your quote like for example “3” and comment why you picked it)

And first of all I’m only 14 so I tried to make this story as good as possible. I also add some twist and things you wont believe (the pokemons in this story talks to each other like human since there is no human in this story)

Title: Pokemon Striker
Story: The Sacred Gems

An island with no human or even about human where only pokemon thrived and lived. This island called Nyclai (n-eye-clay) is controlled by five gems. Each gem controls the life cycle of the island of the following:

Sky Gem: controls the weather
Sea Gem: controls the water
Island Gem: controls the land and mountains
Gia Gem: controls the nature of the island
Dark Gem: controls devastating and chaos

Story Background:
The gems were created to keep the island in balance, whoever holds these gems will cause its power to stop which will cause destruction. But there are some evil pokemon who wants to rule the island by stopping the life cycle to get the pokemon to obey their commands to keep the island in balance. The gems however is like the ring in the “Lord of the Rings” if you never watched it before this is what I mean. The gems will cause some pokemon to even give up their life to get the gem in another word the gems are addictive so most pokemon who looks at the gems will be lost in its trance and will become like “Sméagol” from “LOR”. So five legendary pokemon decided to hide the gem to keep it away from harm. The five are Arceus who hid the sky gem, Manaphy who hid the sea gem, Azelf who hid the island gem, Celebi who hid the gia gem, and last Darkrai who kept the dark gem instead of hiding it. So t Arceus the leader of the 4 legendary pokemon punished Darkrai and destroyed him, but the dark gem had disappear and never had been seen.

Story Plot:
On this island there are pokemon tribes, which is groups of pokemon that is like a kingdom or village of pokemon. Some tribes are evil and some are good. There is one tribe that stands out swearing to stop evil no matter what the tribe is called “Striker” they are feuding with the “Shadinora” for a long time because the tribe is ruled by a pokemon that lead pokemons who cause chaos to other tribes. Here are some tribe I list for you:

Striker: base on agility and fast striking
Shadinora (shad-din-nor-ra): base on teleportions, powerful attacks, and weapon use
Pyreon (pie-ree-on): base on fire, strength, and defense
Aquria (oc-ree-a): base on water, ice, and special skills
Lyt (light): base on defense

Years and years the Shadinora tried to locate the gem. So a Mismagius from the Shadinora used magical powers and finds the gem, but the gem is buried in the deep sea so what does the Shadinora leader does now? Lucario the Striker leader sent out squads to travel across Nyclai to stop the Shadinora before they could retrieve the gem. The squads that were sent by Lucario are:

Squad Revolution:
-Larvitar=squad leader
-Haunter=co-squad leader
-others

Squad Ex Killer
-Sneasel=squad leader
-Machop=co-squad leader
-others

Squad D
-Bulbasaur=squad leader
-Geodude=co-squad leader

So they all set out to stop evil before they could destroy Nyclai. The story is about Squad Revolution traveling to the other side of the island to stop the Shadinora, but there journey will encounter some problems. What will happen during their journey and will the Shadinora retrieve the gem before the squads can stop them?

The first story will be:
“The Story Begins”

If you have some question about this just ask ok I’ll answer them.

I give a 3, only becasue there were a lot of typos, and because you didn't tell which pokemon were on Striker.

Back