Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Pokemon Trivia!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HRPrime

Hello, and welcome to the Pokemon Trivia Thread! Here you can test your Pokemon smarts with 10 Questions that deal with Pokemon Games, TCG, TV, Pokedex (like who EVDs from who), or POP. I will put up new question every now and then.
Rules:
1. Answer the Question on this thread in order from 1-10 and in the order the question wants

2. I will PM you the results of what you answered. Please do not post the answers on here (other than your guess at the answers, saying that you got a question wrong or right is no aloud!) or say you got them all right. Do not comment on here asking for answers.

3. You can only guess at the questions once, if you try another time I will not tell you how you did

4. Please stay on topic!

5. If you don't know one Question simply put "Don't Know".

Now I will put up the First set of Questions:
1. What International spy makes a appearance in Pokemon Black and White that made his first appearance in 2009 in Pokemon Platinum?
2. After you beat the Team Plasma's Boss (in N's Castle), a person (running around a carpet) gives a reference to what HG/SS mini game? (Hint: It is at Village Bridge)
3. At what Lv. does Magikarp EVD?
4. What Types does Lugia have?
5. How many Pokemon Version Game remakes have their been.
6. If a card like Bebe's Search gets a remake in one of the newest sets, when Rising Rivals goes illegal can you use the illegal Rising Rivals Bebe's Search?
7. What is the first POP Event that you can win scholarships at?
8. What Commercial game has been brought back by the TV show Pokemon Black and White?
9. How do you EVD Eevee into the Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon, Espeon, Umbreon, Leafeon, and Glaceon?
10. How many Version Game are their?

:thumb:Total People that got 100%: 0
:smile:Total People that got 90%-50%: 2
:nonono:Total People that got 40%-0%: 1

Last edited:
1. Looker
2. I don't know.
3. Level 20.
4. 2.
5. 4.
6. No.
7. I don't know.
8. Who's that Pokémon!
9. Various different ways.
10. 20 (I'm counting the Japanese Red, and Pokémon Green)

6. If a card like Bebe's Search gets a remake in one of the newest sets, when Rising Rivals goes illegal can you use the illegal Rising Rivals Bebe's Search?

How could you ever use an 'illegal' card? If it got a same-name remake, it wouldn't be 'illegal' would it?

Did you get this approved btw? Game threads in the RTC tend to get locked if you don't, and that would be a waste of the time anyone spent looking up the answers on google.

and I need al the other answers if you are to get better than a possible 10%

I don't really care that much, but since I'm asian and cannot get anything lower than a 100 on a test, I guess I'll do this :p

1. Looker because he has a card in platinum set? :pP
2. Herp Derp
3. When I herp I derp
4. Psychic and flying, right?
5. HERP DERP
6. Yes yes yes yes
7. Regionals
8. HERP DERP
9. Someone showed me a video on this, let's see if irc :pP
Glaceon and leafeon have special places in dp that they can evolve at if the eevee levels up there.
Umbreon evolve at night with contentness, Espeon does the same at day
Others evolve with their respective stones.
10. Herpity Derpity Doo

1. Looker
2.Poke'atholon
3.Level 20
4.Psychic/water
5.4 if you include yhe japenese green original
6.Yes but would it technically be illegal if you can use it?
7.Regionals
8.Who's that pokemon?!
9.Different ways most involve stones example. water stone, fire stone,leaf stone.
10.40 I think?

1. Looker
2. The Sammiches!
3. level 20
4. Psychic/Flying
5. 4 only 3 though if you don't count Leaf Green
6. Yes, you can, as long as there are no text changes
7. Regionals methinks
8. Who's That Pokemon
9. Glaceon in D/P/Pt near icy rock near Snowpoint or in B/W in Twist Mountain, Leafeon Near Mossy Rock in Eterna or
in B/W in Pinwheel forest. Espeon level up with happiness in the day, Umbreon with happiness at night. Flareon, Jolteon, and Vaporeon are with Fire Stones, Thunderstones, and Water Stones respectively.
10. In only english there are 16

Please follow the process at the top of this forum to have this become an authorized game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back