Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Pokemon Vending Master Ball Holo Japanese Quick Starter Promo

cookymonster

Im looking for a price check on this card its the one that is glossy i got one for 30 bucks and was wondering how i did thanks for the help

elam is right, I would price this card at around $10-$15.

I think that's quite low for the card honestly, I would peg it at $20. There is one very poorly labelled BIN for lower but I've seen many go in the 20's (some in the $30's too) in the past months. It is obviously not as expensive as the birds and Scyther because 2 came in each quick starter gift set, but still merits value. The foil is beautiful.

Last edited:
I think that's quite low for the card honestly, I would peg it at $20. There is one very poorly labelled BIN for lower but I've seen many go in the 20's (some in the $30's too) in the past months. It is obviously not as expensive as the birds and Scyther because 2 came in each quick starter gift set, but still merits value. The foil is beautiful.

The only reason I priced it so low is because there are so many Japanese/English reprints of this card (mainly vending series which is the exact same card minus the foil).

I personally would not pay $20 for this card, but that auction will more than likely sell on eBay.

I agree with soleosnip3rv2 ...$20 is way too high and plus master ball is a common reprint...the only people that would want them are collectors because the players can get the nonfoil basic one for way much cheaper.

Players buying the card would have nothing to do with the value of a 1998 Japanese Vending Starter deck card...the value is all on collectors. There are a lot of early Japanese card collectors which would want the holo version which is rarer and more attractive than the common vending non-holo one. They would want the original, not the newer 20XX reprints.

There are three completed listings which have sold for $25, a fourth went for $31 with 11 bids. All within the past two or so months.

Apart from that we have an active damaged one at $20 BIN, and then a couple with ridiculous prices in the hundreds. That's it for active and sold listings. The one which was at a lower price BIN has already sold today, it was a French BIN labelled as a Pokeball.

EDIT: S_Cullers beat me to the punch ;)

Back