Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Pokemon X/Y Ver. 1.2 Update

Benzo

Front Page News Editor<br>Forum Moderator
If you have up-dated your Nintendo 3DS recently, the Wi-Fi connectivity is now secured when you go on line using your 3DS.
This up-date includes the new Miiverse, which synchs your 3DS and also your eShop connection to Wi-Fi.

There I also a up-date version 1.2 for Pokemon X/Y versions, which also patches any secure connections while you play your game via Wi-Fi features.

For more information, use your 3DS and connect to the eShop and select "Pokémon" in the top row- there you will find the up-date patch.

You can also synch your Nintendo Club Member account as well with this new up-date.

Nintendo is making sure that your Wi-Fi connection is secure while you are participating in Wi-Fi activities while using your 3DS.

edit--

This up-date includes Ver 1. up-date as well. If you have 1.1 already, you will receive only 1.2.

Last edited:
Is that the program that uses some vulnerabilities where someone can see your moveset and can cheat in a battle against you? If so, then I'm certainly glad it's gone.

No that was batttle analyzer. Instacheck was a program that allowed u to see the stats of pokemon u were trading and the stats on eggs. It also gave u a number that allowed u to hatch shiny eggs. It was a great source for preventing scams by allowing u to see that the person. U are trading doesn't have that five iv ditto they claimed to have.

I'm having a problem with my update on my Pikachu 3DS XL. I already downloaded the file, so now when I open up my 3DS it says I need to start Pokemon X with the internet on to start the update process. So yeah, I go to my friend code software to see if anyone is online and notice that I`m definitely online, and then start up the game. Now just because my friend code software says I`m online doesn`t mean I`m online in the game, so I touch the internet button on the top of my PSS, and I get this error code: 002-0120

``In order to use online services, a newer version of this software is required. Download the newest version of this software from Nintendo eShop or other supported software.``

Any ideas, anyone .....

Ok, no worries guys. I have the update now, after it acted weird most of the day. Had to re download the update a couple times, but it finally took.

Back