Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

PokeOrder.com: How Pokey Are They?

I guess I should have known better than to expect speedy service from from an outfit that calls itself PokeOrder.com. After all, according to the "The Free Dictionary" I found online, the word "pokey" means slow - not moving quickly -- taking a comparatively long time.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/pokey

So I'm wondering if any of you have much experience ordering cards from them.

I placed two online card orders last Saturday (1/5).

One order was with Collector's Cache and the other with PokeOrder.com.

By yesterday (1/9) I had already received my cards from Collector's Cache, but PokeOrder.com hadn't even debited my my checking account yet.

And their order tracking web page just keeps showing the same status day after day "Order Received."

They don't answer their phone and haven't replied to my email asking when I might expect to be receiving my order.

In the meantime an order I placed with a guy in Singapore is already here!

So, what's the deal with PokeOrder.com? How long is it going to take before I finally receive my cards? I was hoping to have them for Pokemon League this Saturday morning. Fat chance, huh?

Will in Seattle
a.k.a. "Clueless"

I have experience with them. 4 days is abviously not enough. It also depends on the shipping you chose. With my experience a regular shipped order can take anywehere from 5 days - 2 weeks.

pokeorder sucks. I ordered some cards there one time and they didn't even tell me that they were out of stock while I sat at home and waited for 2 weeks for the cards to arrive before I find out they were out of stock.

Thanks for the feedback!

Looks like this would be a good place to check on the reputation of a card seller before I order.

Oh well...Live and learn, right?

Will in Seattle
a.k.a. "Clueless"

Nope!!!!!! GamersTCG is terribad. I probably had the worst online shopping experience with them ever. Ever! I ordered some stuff and they sent half of it. I called them and the attendant had a REALLY BAD ATTITUDE and she explained that they ran out of stock. When I asked them why they didn't email me they said they did. I never recieved this "email". Ugghhh such bad memories.

Pokecorner.com and CollectorsCache.com would probably be your best bets for fast service.

I can confirm that CollectorsCache.com provides really fast service.

I placed my order with CollectorsCacher.com on Saturday evening (1/5), my cards were in the mail on Monday (1/7) and I had them in my hands on Wednesday (1/9).

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

please dont soil my name like this. k thanks

I'm afraid I can't help you out on that.

You'll have to take up the issue of name soiling with the editors of "The Free Dictionary"

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/pokey

Last edited:
Well, the cards I ordered from PokeOrder.com got here today, a week to the day after I ordered them. And I got all the cards I ordered too.

I somehow managed to escape the frustrating scenarios that some of you warned me about. So I'm pleased with that aspect of their service.

However their order tracking web page seemed to be broken. For the first couple of days it showed my order Status: as "Order Received" but the Tracking: field remained blank. Then, on the third day or so, the Status: field went blank too, and has remained so, along with the Tracking: field, right up to today. That was a little annoying.

But what really annoyed me was that they didn't answer either of their phone lines or reply to my email message inquiring about my order.

As the Bard said, though: "All's Well That Ends Well."

Back