PokeStarLeague for Redshark!

Forte

Welcome!

Network: PokeStarLeague
Password: pokegym

It has come to my attention that most Hamachi networks are either:
1) Full
2) Idle

Rarely you find people that actually are active and would like to play with you.
I myself have trouble finding matches when I want to play them.

For this reason, I have decided to make my own network, but with a few perks.

PokeStarLeague offers a specific meeting time, once or maybe twice a week depending on how many people are involved, where players can all log into our Hamachi with ACTIVE MEMBERS ONLY.

During this time, if you are idle for 10 minutes or more, you will be booted so another active player can take your spot. This ensures you to atleast a couple of games. The league will run for about 1-3 hours per day depending how it goes.

All members are welcome to join from new to pros.
Feel free to send me a private message here on the gym, or here on this thread.

For starters, if you are joining, please state your hamachi username and what day of the week you prefer.

like this
Gym: Forte
Ham: Forte
Pref Day: Saturday

Admin
Forte -(Forte)

Moderators:
Lunar Wing-(Lunar Wing)

Members:
T1
Starlighteevee-(starlighteevee)
jokerjake7-(JOKERJAKE-PC)
Kayle-(Kayle)
sirlavitz22 - (sirlavitz22)
RogueArchtype-(RogueArchtype?)
Djsupple -(Djsupple )
sunchris-(sunchris)
Doomscizor-(Doomscizor)
Stormfront (Ali-Vaio)
sdrawkcab-(mike)
Gallade - (Gallade_12)
rtsmaniac-(rtsmaniac)

T2
The_A_Team (The_A_Team)
jumpluff82-(Jumpluff82)
ItsAhBunny-(ItsAhBunny)
Lucario EX (Lucario EX)
Lumneion -(Lumneion)
Vadersnemesis - (Vadersnemesis)
LegendaryLugia-(LegendaryLugia)
Ryuzaki_Lawliet - (ElMaga)
Kaele Kajin - (Krovian)
Pokemon99-(Pokemon99)
Thegame8228 - (Thegame8228)
blitzer- (Lucario123)
Elite_4_Allen - (Elite_4_Allen)
Nintendan-(Nintendan)
Xuii2-the-cleric-(Xuii2)

Member of the month!
DJSupple - October
Rogue Archtype - November

Last edited:
Gym: Lunar Wing
Hamachi: Lunar Wing
Pref Day: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday are best.
And I'd be interested in being some sort of mod for this since I'm usually always on hamachi.

Gym: Lunar Wing
Hamachi: Lunar Wing
Pref Day: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday are best.
And I'd be interested in being some sort of mod for this since I'm usually always on hamachi.

Thanks for taking interest in joining, I will pm you shortly about the mod ordeal.

Oh! I'd love to join! But I'm not sure who all this works. ^^' Can anyone give me a quick tutorial? Please and thank you!

Thank you for taking interest! A real quick tutorial.

Redshark = Pokemon TCG Program
Hamachi = A way to two computers with Redshark to connect and play via internet.
(Think of this program like an Instant messenger program, you log in a chat with people. Also to connect)

PokeStarLeague = Is our personal Network. The reason for it is because most people on Hamachi are Idle and Unresponsive. The idea behind it is to get a specific meeting time where EVERYONE will be active and playing.

Also an F.A.Q. will be coming soon

Ok! ^^ I'll do my best to learn! I have no idea how RS works but I'll figure it out. Oh! I'm best to reach early in the mornings. ^^ (East coast)

Ok! ^^ I'll do my best to learn! I have no idea how RS works but I'll figure it out. Oh! I'm best to reach early in the mornings. ^^ (East coast)

Great! Once you figure out a name for Hamachi I'll put you as part of our members.

Redshark and Hamachi can be quite overwhelming when you first learn, but if you have any questions at all or want to know how something works, feel free to ask!

I'm pretty sure if you boot someone after 10 minutes of inactivity, they will be ejected from the game they were in. Unless you can tell that they are being active while playing a game (I wouldn't be)...

I'm pretty sure if you boot someone after 10 minutes of inactivity, they will be ejected from the game they were in. Unless you can tell that they are being active while playing a game (I wouldn't be)...

That's a good point, I guess communication is the only way to go about this.

I want to say that I do like the idea, but I'm not sure how the implementation will work. Booting everyone from the network at X time might just have to be how you do it. If they don't come back next week (or come back in time), they don't come back.

Great! Once you figure out a name for Hamachi I'll put you as part of our members.

Redshark and Hamachi can be quite overwhelming when you first learn, but if you have any questions at all or want to know how something works, feel free to ask!

Unless it's taken I'll just use Starlighteevee. ^^ That's what I use on everything else.

Will do! v^^

Gym: jokerjake7
Ham: JOKERJAKE-PC
Available days: Monday, Wednesday, Saturday, and Sunday

and im interestedin mod cause i have lots of free time :D

Alright. I've added both members to the list. While the network is not scheduled to play, you guys are more than welcome to use it as a normal network.

I addeded you pokemon99.

Since we have enough people I'll go ahead and declare our playday

Monday. Now you guys give me a time that would work best for you on monday

The best time for me to make it on Mondays would have to be after 7 PM (EST) until around 11 PM EST. Any earlier and it'll conflict with school and family dinner.

7-10 or 7-11 EST works for me, though I may not be able to make it until later seeing as I'm on the west coast.

edit:
Gym Kayle, Hamachi Kayle

by the way

Alright, I added you Kayle.

Let us have our first INFORMAL league session on Monday, 3-6 PST /6-8 EST

We got the okay for the prizing, now I just have to come up with a way to keep track of all the points.
From our first session we can adjust accordingly.

Thanks guys, look forward to it

How was the session today? Were any of you able to make it?

We'll try again next Monday for sure. I have an exam this Friday and will probably start a point system this Monday if not the next.

Back