Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Poligatr Blast

Status
Not open for further replies.

PunkMonkey

Here is a deck I just made tonight. I wanted to make a deck to try out using some of my new CG cards that I just got today, lol. So here it is:

POKEMON (23):
2 Blastoise
2 Blastoise d
3 Wartortle
4 Squirtle
2 Poliwrath
1 Poliwhirl
2 Poliwag
1 Feraligatr ex
1 Feraligatr
1 Croconaw
2 Totodile
2 Tauros

TRAINERS (19):
4 Rare Candy
4 Celio's Network
4 Bill's Maintenance
3 Holon Circle
2 Windstorm
2 Prof. Elm's Training Method

ENERGY (18):
4 Holon's Castform
3 Double Rainbow
1 Heal
2 Holon WP
8 Water

Strategy
Tauros is there to get things started by putting out your basics.
Once you got the basics you need, Holon Circles can stall so you can ready your pokemon for attacking.
All 3 evolution lines are attackers.
  • Blastoise for large damage (50+40) (50+40+40)
  • Blastoise d for 60
  • Poliwrath for large damage (70 on dark, 90 on stage 2)
  • Feraligatr for 80
  • Feraligatr ex for large damage (70+ damage on defending)
Trainers are used to get the evolutions out of the deck, and out into play.
Windstorm is not for removing stadiums from play, but rather, removing your opponent's Pokemon Tools. (Windstorm could be removed, as they are not crucial to the deck.)
Castforms and DRs are to get enough energy on the attackers quickly.
Holon WP energy are to protect the water attackers.

Please post any possible changes you have in mind, although I am not sure I will have the cards to adjust exactly how you suggest. Keep in mind that the overall theme of this deck is to use the 3 attackers (hence the name Poligatr Blast) to swiftly dish out large amounts of damage. Also, if you have alternate names for this deck, I would love to them.

Last edited:
PunkMonkey said:
Here is a deck I just made tonight. I wanted to make a deck to try out using some of my new CG cards that I just got today, lol. So here it is:

POKEMON (21):
2 Blastoise
2 Blastoise d
3 Wartortle
4 Squirtle
2 Feraligatr ex
1 Feraligatr
2 Croconaw
3 Totodile
2 Tauros
[/I]

Try this for your pokemon line

fixes in quote

Three stage 2 attackers and no 'supporting' pokemon?

I might take out at least one evo line and add a 2-2 line of Magcargo DX. This might be difficult with your limited card pool, but at least take out Poliwrath UF.

Team Rocket is gone, so I doubt you'd find many dark-filled decks where Poliwrath would prove useful(Shiftry ex maybe, but it's used more to sit on the bench and hit your power users which you have none of). I know it's second attack is better, but I think it might be more useful to beef up the feraligatr line with Blastoise d covering your weakness.

i think u have too mch pokemon should put about 19 to put more space for trainers and remove 2 energies(1 heal 1 castform) for more trainers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back