Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Polistoise HGSS-on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tankgrowth

130 HP, 100 damage sniping every turn and free retreat. sounds nice to me. I give you polistoise.

Pokes-24
2-1-2 politoed
4-3-4 blastiose
2-2 floatzel
4 mantine

supporters-22
3 collectors
4 communication
2 interviewers
4 rare candies
2 elm
3 seekers
2 twins
2 prof oaks

energies-14
4 dce
10 water

Strategy:
Start with Mantine. Mantine lets you search for any water poke for one water energy. Set up Blastoise and politoed and floatzel and start attacking. Free retreat blastoise when he gets damage and seeker him up. Reuse what you need from his line including his dce on another blastoise or politoed. Politoed can attack and is a great tech. Politoed basically gives my water pokemon free retreat. Everything else is pretty self-explanatory. I need help with zekrom and would like to switch to feraligatr but am concerned for consistency and speed. I would also like to find room for more pichus.

Thanks in advance for help!

Last edited:
8 Water?
Even with 2 Interviewer's you'll need a few more than that.

I don't think you'll need Pichu as you have 3 Collectors (try to get 4) and 4 Mantine for searching out anything from the deck.

Thanks. What about floatzel vs. Feraligatr.

---------- Post added 05/30/2011 at 08:26 PM ----------

I got rid of pichus. What should be removed for more energy?

The Defenders kinda stick out to me as unnecessary. Unless you're trying to avoid being 1 shot by Reshiboar (which should be favourable anyway) then I don't see any point. Zekrom will 1-shot you regardless of Defender so I think those could be removed.

I haven't really played this deck a lot so I can't give you a lot of good info about it. Just trying to clean up a few possible problems you might have. :)

Ok, I'm removing the defenders for two more water energy. Also, I'm aproaching Zekrom by attacking their bench. After one Bolt Strike from Zekrom I can revenge with politoed, feraligatr/floatzel or blastoise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back