Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Poll about the mods!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

greengonzo

This is a poll to see what you think about the mods.

(Press the corrisponding key to what you're answer is)

1) I hate them!!

2) No i think they do a great job and i respect them even though i disagree with them some of the time.

3) I hate some of them, like when they think they are better than me.

4) I dont realy care about what the mods think or do.

I made this to see what the people on the gym think about the mods.

Thank you have a nice day.

Last edited:
5) I hate you.
J/K
2) No i think they do a great job and i respect them even though i disagree with them some of the time.
(Green what was the point of this?....I dont want to see you get Banninated)
S~H~A~D~O~W

Last edited:
It is still hurtful if anyone says I hate mods... and it could start a flame war... I think it is rude... you shouldnt be doing things like this...
Drew

You know what's funny? The reason you guys hate the mods is because you spam like this and then the mods have to say no polls allowed and stuff. NO POLLS ALOWED. Your probaly going to get banned greengonzo. You have just made a thread that lets people say they hate the mods and it's not allowed. I DO hope you get banned. Or at least temporarily because when people like you make threads, comments, or posts like this it just really makes me mad.

Yeah polls Aren't allowed but this is to see how much people like the mods

Tom

Ancient Pokemon Trainer

PS: That was super duper flame just get the gasoline and it'd be set

Tom

Last edited:
Ancient Pokemon Trainer,

Lay off, bashing him isn't gonna make it better, nor is saying I h0p3 you g3t bann3d CAUSE j00 BROK3 T3h RULES!!!

Tom

Ancient Pokemon Trainer said:
You know what's funny? The reason you guys hate the mods is because you spam like this and then the mods have to say no polls allowed and stuff. NO POLLS ALOWED. Your probaly going to get banned greengonzo. You have just made a thread that lets people say they hate the mods and it's not allowed. I DO hope you get banned. Or at least temporarily because when people like you make threads, comments, or posts like this it just really makes me mad.
Hey calm down APT... You dont want to get in trouble for flaming... or for being mean... :biggrin:
Drew

I am not trying to start a flame war, but a am trying to see what the people on the gym think and i never said i hate the mods this is just to see what people think.

Last edited:
Tommy's Back said:
Ancient Pokemon Trainer,

Lay off, bashing him isn't gonna make it better, nor is saying I h0p3 you g3t bann3d CAUSE j00 BROK3 T3h RULES!!!

Tom
Okay fine. Sorry ws in a bad mood. Iv'e calmed down. (So sudden huh?) :frown: Anyways I suggest you delete this thread can't you do that? By deleting the post that started the thread? You should do that since polls are not allowed. It will save the mods time and stress.

Yeah this is against the rules, and yes it lets people say they hate the mods but it is an opinion something no mod or admin can change, yeah the mods will just ignore/ban you if you do, but that fuels the fires of hate and anger even more.

Though I hope the mods let this one pass, because well it could be exciting for them too to see if the people of pokegym like them for their job, or not, which adds a bit of fun to it or they might just not care.

Tom

PS: :lol: Gonzo, that sounds like part of the declaration of independence!

Last edited:
Okay fine. Sorry ws in a bad mood. Iv'e calmed down. (So sudden huh?) :frown: Anyways I suggest you delete this thread can't you do that? By deleting the post that started the thread? You should do that since polls are not allowed. It will save the mods time and stress.

No i will not this is for the people by the people

Y'know why didnt you ever try getting up off the computer
Stop flaming that person and go to they're house and Hit them?
S~H~A~D~O~W

greengonzo said:
No i will not this is for the people by the people

And i do this for the people also..... *click*

(Polls are useless and not allowed).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back