2 Duskball
3 Night Maintence

energy 14
10 :grass:
4 Call

HP50

COMBEE
Pokemon Tool: Sweet Honey
During your turn, when you play this Pokemon from your hand onto your Bench, search your discard pile for 1 Basic Pokemon card and play it onto your Bench.

[C] Notify: Draw 1 card from your deck. Then, you may switch Combee with one of your Benched Pokemon.

Weakness: Fire (+10)
Resistance: Fighting (-20)
Retreat: 1

Veapiquen 90 HP
Poke-Body: Green Will
This Body works as long as you have more Prize cards remaining than your opponent. Any damage done to any Active Pokemon by this Pokemon’s attacks is increased by 10 for each Grass-type Pokemon on your Bench.
[G] Bee Drain: 20 damage. Remove damage from Vespiquen equal to the amount of damage done to the Defending Pokemon by this attack.
[G][C] Bee Powder: 50 damage. Flip 2 coins, if both are heads the Defending Pokemon is now Poisoned, Burned, and Paralyzed.

Weakness: Fire (+20)
Resistance: Fighting (-20)

Shaymin 80 HP
[G] Flower Aroma: 10 damage. Remove 2 damage counters from Shaymin, and the Defending Pokemon is now Asleep.
[G][C] Damage Aid: 30 damage. If the Defending Pokemon is affected by a Special Condition, this attack does an additional 50 damage. Then, remove all Special Conditions from the Defending Pokemon.

Weakness: Fire (+20)
Resistance: Water (-20)

Shaymin X 120 HP
Poke-Body: Sense of Gratitude
Each of your Grass-type Pokemon in play (excluding any Shaymin) has its maximum HP increased by 40. This Body stops working if you already have another Sense of Gratitude Poke-Body in effect.

[G][C][C] Seed Flare: 40 damage. You may choose any number of Grass Energy in your hand and attach them to your Pokemon in any way you like. If you do, this attack does an additional 20 damage for each Energy card you attach.

Weakness: Fire (x2)
Resistance: Water (-20)

Strategy is to get out a quick couple of Kricketunes, try to get some Shaymin Xs for an extra 40 HP. After two-three Kricketune KO's, get out a night Maintence a Kricketune to do 80-100, and your opponent should be long dead by now! Veaspiqueens is just a staller that at times can win the game.

when i first saw the title i thought it said palin in your eyes. so i was like yes palin is in my eyes too much.

anyway i think you need cherrim, so vispiquens bee drain can do more damage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back