Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Poryclops2

Status
Not open for further replies.

merman

Heh well this is a deck that i thought of after being at a few cities and seein ghow popular Dragonite D ex was.
It might not do so well in the 15 + group because of low hp but i still think it has great potential.

Pokemon:
3 Dusclops DX
1 Dusclops Ex
4 Duskull
3 Porygon (tri attack)
3 Porygon2
2-2 Macargo Line

Total : 18

Trainers:
4 Marys Request
3 Strength root
4 Celio's
3 Briney Compassion
2 Copy Cat
3 Holon Lass
4 Windstorm
1 TV reporter

Energy
14 Psychic
4 Double Rainbow

Strategy:
Pretty obvious. Ideally you can get a t2 7 damage counters
Deoxys dusclops allows you to put as many damage counters as the amount of cards in your hand. 7 at max. With double rainbow you can attach t2 for a wopping 7 damage counters. Thats only 1 less than dragonite ex d. you can even try your luck with his first attack for 20 damage and if both flips are heads discard ALL energy attached to the pokemon. Porygon is there for back up so that you are assured to do 6 daamage counters each turn and then play a marys request for the 7th card. 2-2 macargo line so that you cna have a quicksearch with your porygon. Energy root Dusclops for 90 hp. For a pokemon that is compashionable i think its great.

how rude dude

lugiaseeker said:
crappy idea. discard it

Discard your own face.

I actually like the idea. When I saw the Dusclops care I saw some potential good job on making the most of it. I have started to realize that a lot more cards can be played in the format and be good. People just have to realized how to use them properly, and you have achieved this.

As far as the deck goes I would drop:
-1 Tv reporter (you already have Mary's and Porygon/Magcargo)
-3 Lass (same reason as above)

and then add
+4 energy removal (in case you don't get heads/heads or if you do then you can target a bench pokemon your opponent is starting to build up for the next turn)

HMN.
well the upside is that ALOT of pokemon used in todays deck have phsycic weakness so that could mean a possible 140.
thats good for a stage 1 poke.
overall good deck but i still think it needs more hp....

when putting damage counters

therage said:
HMN.
well the upside is that ALOT of pokemon used in todays deck have phsycic weakness so that could mean a possible 140.
thats good for a stage 1 poke.
overall good deck but i still think it needs more hp....

weakness isn't applied or resistance. But 40 and a chance at discarding all energies on your opponent isn't bad. :thumb: :thumb:

I would try to combo the dusclops with maybe gengar LM. But then you would have to play react to place all 4 damage counters as you would like.

so then we go to our next option, Jynx UF. I'm not sure but can you attach a DRE to if it's evolved from Smoochum? If you can then I would do a 1-1 or even 2-2 line and cut the porygon line to 2-2. Since we have a better smoochum that could even be a good starter. And would help in not needing the H. Lass.

Last edited:
chriscobi634 said:
weakness isn't applied or resistance. But 40 and a chance at discarding all energies on your opponent isn't bad. :thumb: :thumb:

I would try to combo the dusclops with maybe gengar LM. But then you would have to play react to place all 4 damage counters as you would like.

so then we go to our next option, Jynx UF. I'm not sure but can you attach a DRE to if it's evolved from Smoochum? If you can then I would do a 1-1 or even 2-2 line and cut the porygon line to 2-2. Since we have a better smoochum that could even be a good starter. And would help in not needing the H. Lass.

you can attach a DRE to jynx if its evolved from smoochum.

nm...i thought it was the # of cards in your opponents hand that figured damage...

Yeah its pretty much a dragonite ex d but with less hp. Maybe a jynx would work. I ran hi-jynx before and that deck did well ^^

yes but draggy ex is big in my area and i know that it's not how many damage counters he can do, it's his ability to "spill over" or "overkill", if ya know what i mean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back