Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Porygon-Z/Banette - Views/Comments/Improvements/Cristism and Ratings Needed :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamesloveemma

Hi this deck is a changed version of my previous Porygon/Lucario deck, the reason i decided to change it was due to the fact that even though lucario is awesome i was only using him in every 5 or so games that i was playing, i also felt that if i wanted to counter G&G more i would need a psycic pokemon and banette was perfect, i have seen how well Banette/Cresselia decks do at league against G&G decks,
Heres The list

Pokemon (20)
x1 Porygon-Z LV.X
x3 Porygon-Z
x2 Porygon2
x3 Porygon
x3 Banette
x3 Shuppett
x3 Pachirisu
x2 Lunatone

Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums (29)
x3 Rare Candy
x4 Quick Ball
x3 Night Maintenance
x2 Celios Network
x4 Team Galactics Mars
x3 Bebes Search
x4 Rosannes Research
x3 Lake Boundary
x3 Warp Point

Energy (11)
x8 Psycic
x3 Double Rainbow Energy

Strategy
Well obiously i want to start with pachirisu to fill my bench up with 1 Lunatone, 1 shuppet and 1 porygon.
the plan is to bouild up porygon-Z and Banette up as quick as possible, the max damage this deck can do with a lake boundary in play working with porygon-Z's conversion is 240 with a lucky coin flip (well 3). after porygon-Z is active and if im against a G&G deck or any deck in fact is to get Porygon-Z LV.X out to use mode crash (discards all special energy in play) and then use coin flips to win, or then again i could use banette to do 80 and get banette back to use bebes/celios to use lunatone to do 80 every turn. depends on how cocky i feel really.

not a great strategy i know but please name 1 that acually goes to plan every game lol.

any views/improvement/critism and most importantly ratings always welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back