4 Devoluter
1 Judge
2 Bebe's Search

4 Call Energy
5 :psychic:
2 Double Colorless

Strategy: Use Garchomp LV.X to use Restore

Restore said:
Search your discard pile for a Pokemon (excluding Pokemon LV.X) and put it on your bench as a basic pokemon. Then you may search your discard pile for up to 3 basic energy cards and attach them to that pokemon

to restore your discarded Porygon-Z. Use Banette to discard your topdecked Porygon-Zs to restore them. Use uxies for draw. If you have any questions about the trainer line just ask. The 8 tools are for Porygon-Z's 2nd attack. At least it works like that right? I have NO expierence with Porygon decks. LONG LIVE PORYGON!

Plz post your suggestions.

Last edited:
oh garchomp X. people have spent WEEKS trying to figure out the most ridiculous combo to use with a seemingly broken attack "Restore". Now i have built many a deck using him and they are a ton of fun but sooo slow. This is fun league deck but cannot withstand ridiculous lightning speed of the current format. but you should think about an unown g.. otherwise youll be one shot by machamp. also porygon 2s power is pretty awesome and really helps speed up the deck but that kinda contridicts the purpose of your ddeck...

consider a few felicity's drawing

Ahem, let me say this once. THIS IS MD-ON!!! The only reason I made this is to show people that Porygon-Z is still useable! Felicity's,Porygon-2,and Unown G have been rotated out. Ahem. Will be. I geuss I'll just give up on this deck. As it seems like nobody cares about Porygon anymore.

*Updates List*

Does Porygon work with Unowns? If so you should put in a q or two. Also, I'd find a way to squeeze in a few volkner's so you've got a usable supporter that lets you discard.

I'd try to fit in a Regice to give yourself some discarding power that can be searched through a Pokemon Collector.

Also, you're already running Psychic Energy, so I would find a powerful Pokemon that requires attacks of three energy or so. It can serve as a backup in case you run out of TMs. Gallade comes to mind, but it's SW, and so it couldn't go in this deck.

I'm not understanding why you'd put so much energy into restoring a Porygon?? ? ?

Lol. I just posted this because some people on the new rotation thread were complaining about not being able to use porygon-z. I don't really want to keep this thread and start a new one. Anyone want to object?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back