Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Porygon z lx: alone or combo?

Typhlosion King

I love porygon z lx as a search card. I can get him out by t3 with a deck I made for him. However, I don't know if I should attack with porygon z or add in a different attacking pokemon that can take advantage of porygon z's energy discards. Any advice?

Magmortar and Blaziken or Typhlosion would combo with it.
You just move the discarded :fire: energy form the discard to Magmortar and start doing big damage.

And I just remember Electivire SW and DP.
2 to recharge :lightning: from the discard and start charging Vire DP using Intense Voltage.

Ghetto:Rhyperior Lv.X+Porygon.Z Lv.X=Amazing idea, very slow and hard to get going, but still sounds good.

I really think that Porygon-Z Lv.X needs to be comboed with something. But after all, I think Porygon-Z would have seen ALOT more play if we actually had a decent Porygon-Z (i hear we a are getting one sometime soon, perhaps next set?)

But what to combo it with...I dunno, anything that could really benefit from the searching i guess, or perhaps something else that is colorless that needs energy

Porygon-Z Lv.X+Togekiss=Speed Porygon Z anyone? guess not.

JMO

Im a huge PgonZX fan. I run him with Rotom and Ho-oh, as an attacker. He discards energy, then when he dies (Which he will), use the Rotom to dump the discarded energy on to a Ho-oh as a new attacker. Works pretty damn well, i just need to fine tune it.

Porygon Z X and Claydol and Porygon 2. Seems like anything with it could be fast. Ryperior wouldn't be too bad. Just Use alot of Supporters and you'd be good to go!

I really think that Porygon-Z Lv.X needs to be comboed with something. But after all, I think Porygon-Z would have seen ALOT more play if we actually had a decent Porygon-Z (i hear we a are getting one sometime soon, perhaps next set?)

In Tokyo today, I saw the package with Porygon Z and Palkia LV.X for sale. ...But all I remember is that Porygon Z's second attack does 40 damage plus 20 more for each Technical Machine (can't remember where the machines had to be attached... Probably to Porygon Z though) for two energy.
The fact that the new one can at least do something is about enough incentive for me to try that card though. It's far too bad that such a good stage 1 is... Suicidal due to Gardevoir, the stage 2 is... unuseable due to coin flips and being overall horrid against that deck... You'd think an evolution line with something useful at (almost) every point would be played somewhere :/

Back