Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Possible states deck: 3G

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaLaMeNcE Xx

Ok so I got states this upcoming weekend, and im considering playing this deck. I played G-deck last state and got 2th then, but I think this deck is more fun, and maby a little more consitent.
So here is the list:

Pokes:23
4 Ralts (pl)
2 Kirlia (pl)
2 Gallade
1 Gardevoir (pl)
1 Gardevoir (sw)
2 Giratina (pl #9)
1 Giratina (pl #10)
1 Giratina Lv.X
2 Togepi
1 Togetic
2 Togekiss
2 uxie
1 uxie Lv.X
1 Spiritomb

Trainers:20
3 Roseanne`s
4 Bebe`s
4 Rare Candy
2 Looker`s Investigation
2 NM
1 Switch
1 Warp
1 Luxury Ball
1 Level Max
1 Premier Ball

Energy:17
12 Psy
5 Fighting

Strategy:
The strategy actually depends on what I get in my opening hand. Some time I can get my giratina Lv.X up on t1 or t2, if I do ill just start spreading like crazy and put my opponents pokes in the lost zone. If I don't get Giratina up that fast il usually start with an Ralts and use future sight for set up. Galade has 2 main proposes in this deck, 1th I can use sonic blade and lower my opponent pokes hp so that I can ko it later with giratina. And 2th because of T-tar, t-tar is not that popular here in Norway but some still playing him. And then cus of giratinas weakness its nice to have something that hits t-tar hard. I play the platinum Gardevoir because of its power, but also because it can hit pretty decent if my opponents poke has alot of energy on it (beautyfly is getting more played here...) The SW Gardevoir is here because of its power offcourse, but also because its pretty funny playing a Giratina with the let loose power and then powerlocking with Gardevoir. Togekiss is here for energy acceleration, and uxie for draw power.
I have also been thinking about maby drop one Gallade for a Gardevoir Lv.x, but im not sure if that will help me that much.

I tried using Togekiss in a GG deck and it dont seem effective. With the G decks locking up your Poke Powers,you will have a tough time. (I dont know if Norway is popular with G decks). Anyway, try putting in Moonlight Stadium instead of Switch as Moonlight Stadium can discard other stadium cards in play that can cause trouble to you. Also Switch can be used once only but Moonlight Stadium stays in play. Warp Point should be taken out since 1 Warp Point couldnt do much. Maybe you want to replace it with another Moonlight Stadium or Gardevoir Lv X. Level Max is flippy. I suggest you replace it with Premier Ball which guarantees you a Lv X in your hand or you can search for your discarded Lv X. Hope these help.

I tried using Togekiss in a GG deck and it dont seem effective. With the G decks locking up your Poke Powers,you will have a tough time. (I dont know if Norway is popular with G decks). Anyway, try putting in Moonlight Stadium instead of Switch as Moonlight Stadium can discard other stadium cards in play that can cause trouble to you. Also Switch can be used once only but Moonlight Stadium stays in play. Warp Point should be taken out since 1 Warp Point couldnt do much. Maybe you want to replace it with another Moonlight Stadium or Gardevoir Lv X. Level Max is flippy. I suggest you replace it with Premier Ball which guarantees you a Lv X in your hand or you can search for your discarded Lv X. Hope these help.

Thx a lot! That seems like some good ideas you come with, ill trie them out :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back