Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Posting Nats picts

Tank68

I just had the uploaded amount of picts to post, hit the submit or whatever button it is, but they didnt post. Is there a verifacation period, or did it not go through & I have to redo it all? I have post Nats picts I want to upload to the gallery.

Thanks, ~Melissa~!

I just had the uploaded amount of picts to post, hit the submit or whatever button it is, but they didnt post. Is there a verifacation period, or did it not go through & I have to redo it all? I have post Nats picts I want to upload to the gallery.

Thanks, ~Melissa~!

all gallery uploads are approved by Gallery Admins in a manual process...

Your pictures didn't show up in the moderation queue, Sorry... try again please!

Navigate to the US Nationals 2007 Category first, then clck upload, then as you review the pictures before submission make sure they are being uploaded to that category and if not, change it from the drop down.

http://pokegym.net/gallery/browseimages.php?c=144

Ok, heres another ? for ya...I have been going through the picts in the gallery & saving them to my pc. They arent saving like normally, any reason why? Usually you can hit Save picts as & on from there. Thats what I am doing & it is saving them as a regualr file as aposed to a jpg. So to view them, I have to open this that & everything else in order to look at them. Any reason why that is? Ive never had this problem before on the Gym so Im not sure why this is happening now.
Thanks for the help!

~Melissa~

Category / Description Last Upload Last Post Images Replies
bulbasnore
Event Ticket & Deck Check Explained
by bulbasnore
07/05/2007 03:24 PM Never 5 0
CameraMan
2007 NationalChampionships
by CameraMan
07/08/2007 05:49 AM Never 1,428 4,294,967,295

That has to be a glitch.

He is CameraMan for a reason. Though I think it's nigh impossible to snap 4 million pics in 4 days...

That is kinda odd, Cameraman's numbers.

Hey folks, try uploading again. I tested it and it works for me, but I want to see if its working for you. Just upload 1 or 2 and try it.

Back