Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Power Ranger fans rejoice!

Well, I don't want to spoil it for anyone who might care - however there's a big hint to long time PR fans in my first post. ;)

Well, I'll like it if it is someone from the original PR, I haven't watched it since they changed for ........I guess the third time they changed.

How many generations of Power Rangers have there been? I remember watching the show once in a while when I was 5 at my baby sitters, which I think was the original series.

BTW, what is with them when they transform and move around a lot. For example, when they talk, they shake their heads. I have always wondered why they do that.

Mighty Morphing Power Rangers
Mighty Morphing Alien Rangers
Power Rangers Zeo
Power Rangers Turbo
Power Rangers in Space
Power Rangers Lost Galaxy
Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue
Power Rangers Time Force
Power Rangers Wild Force
Power Rangers Ninja Storm

Now I remember. It was Mighty Morphing Power Rangers, from remembering the theme song. So, the series has been running for 10 years, right?

Now heres something I can talk about. When I was a young lad, I used to come home from school, kick out a bowl of Doritos and watched the afternoon episodes of PR. The essence and suspense it had on a young kid like me was awesome. My most favorite part of any show was when the Megazords came out to kick some major butt.

Overall, I watched PR up until the end of PR: In Space, when Zordon died :( . But I'd admit it, I cried, because I was that dedicated to the show. The shows after In Space, just got boring and plain, IMO. I mean there could be no storyline better than the Green Ranger Saga! And the Forever Red episode was also electrifying.

lol, excuse me for my geekiness, but I'm just a plain ol' PR fanboy!

Last edited:
True Gamer X - You might be interested in this next season. :)

WPM - As the first year of US Power Rangers was 1993, yes, the series is in it's 10th anniversary (although they just wound up their 10th season...)
This is a feat very few shows have accomplished...

Wow, that looks awesome! It's cool that Tommy has come back to be a mentor for the "new" kids. Can't wait until February 2004.

UncleBob - What was Mighty Morphing Alien Rangers? I know the second season was a continuation under the MMPR name, just different people and zords.

Water Pokemon Master - When they have the helmets on, you can't see who's talking. They move their heads so you know who is talking. (in case you don't know the voices)

GOROY - Where do you get Zordon dying?

The Dark Llama said:
GOROY - Where do you get Zordon dying?

Zordon died at the end of PR In Space, because Zordon said it was the only way to destroy all evil in the universe, so he got Andros (the red ranger) to destroy him. That meant the Machine Empire, Lord Zedd, Rita and the rest of the villains were destroyed. But shockingly, Lord Zedd and Rita turned out to be regular people.

I know it was really sad. :(

The Dark Llama said:
Water Pokemon Master - When they have the helmets on, you can't see who's talking. They move their heads so you know who is talking. (in case you don't know the voices)
Oh, so that's why. But how come when they get hit by some sort of attack, they take it all aggressively. IMO, they are too animated.

TrueGamerX said:
Zordon died at the end of PR In Space, because Zordon said it was the only way to destroy all evil in the universe
Dang. He was cool, and that stuff with the ooze guy (?) in the movie was sad enough.

Also, I wish I'd seen the transition episodes for the first to second series. All I remember is one scene from the second episode where the T-rex was the last giant robot left. It's either selective-memory bias, or the first series really is a heck of a lot better than the ones today.

Water Pokemon Master said:
BTW, what is with them when they transform and move around a lot. For example, when they talk, they shake their heads. I have always wondered why they do that.

For the reason given above and, since you can't see their faces/bodies, you can't really see the emotion/body language that you normally would when talking to someone. The "way to animated" body language is to help express the feelings (typically urgency or pain) that the character's are feeling.

TrueGamerX said:
Zordon died at the end of PR In Space, because Zordon said it was the only way to destroy all evil in the universe, so he got Andros (the red ranger) to destroy him.

Which, mind you, did not destroy all the evil in the universe, as we've seen in future seasons (and the fact that Cleveland still exists). Not to say that Zordon's sacrifice was useless, for it did save the world from the major threat at the time (and it wasn't pretty)...

Water Pokemon Master said:
Does anyone have the breakdown of how many Power Rangers there have been in each series?

A lot?

Seriously, thanks to Rovang.org's Writer's guide to the PR Universe (and a little help from my memory, as the guide is offically kaput), here ya go.

Season One: Mighty Morphing Power Rangers:
Red: Jason
Pink: Kimberly
Black: Zack
Blue: Billy
Yellow: Trini (who died a few years ago in a car wreck because she wasn't wearing her seat belt)
Green: Tommy

Season Two:
Red: Jason, Rocky
Pink: Kimberly
Black: Zack, Adam
Yellow: Trini, Aisha
Green: Tommy, Tommy Clone
White: Tommy

Season Three:
Red: Rocky
Pink: Kimberly, Kat
Black: Adam
Yellow: Aisha
White: Tommy
(Note, all seven teens also became "Ninja Rangers")

Season Three 1/2: Mighty Morphing Alien Rangers
(When the Rangers - and everyone else - is reverted back to their youth, they must call upon the aid of visiting Rangers from another planet)

Yellow: Tideus
White: Delphine
Blue: Cestro
Red: Aurico
Black: Corcus

Season Four: Power Rangers Zeo
Red: Tommy
Blue: Rocky
Pink: Kat
Green: Adam
Yellow: Tanya
Gold:Trey (of Triforia) , Jason

Season Five: Power Rangers Turbo
Red: Tommy, T.J.
Blue: Rocky (Short Time in Movie), Justin (Boo!)
Pink: Kat, Cassie
Green: Adam, Carlos
Yellow: Tanya, Ashley
Phantom Ranger: (Unknown to anyone)

Season Six: Power Rangers in Space
Red: Andros
Blue: T.J.
Pink: Cassie
Black: Carlos
Yellow: Ashley
Silver: Zhane

Season Seven: Power Rangers: Lost Galaxy
Red: Mike, Leo
Blue: Kai
Yellow: Maya
Pink: Kendrix, Karone (who took over for Kendrix for the last few episodes while the actor who played Kendrix was out for cancer treatment)
Green: Damon

Season Eight: Power Rangers: Lightspeed Rescue
Red: Carter
Blue: Chad
Green: Joel
Yellow: Kelsey
Pink: Dana
Titanium: Ryan

Season Nine: Power Rangers: Time Force
Red: Alex , Wes
Pink: Jen
Blue: Lucas
Yellow: Katie
Green: Trip
Quantum: Eric

Season Ten: Power Rangers: Wild Force
Red: Cole
Yellow: Taylor
Black: Danny
Blue: Max
White: Alyssa
Lunar Wolf: Merrick

Season Eleven: Power Rangers: Ninja Storm
Blue Wind: Tori
Red Wind: Shane
Yellow Wind: Dustin
Navy Thunder: Blake
Crimson Thunder: Hunter
Green Samuari: Cam

Note, this list doesn't include previous Rangers who show up for one or two episodes to help (or get help) from the current Ranger team (unless they get a new costume and become a part of the team), nor does this include the various evil/Psycho Rangers, Robot/Cyborg Rangers, or whatever other "fake" rangers there may have beenat one point or another. Also not included are Non-Rangers, like Turbo's Blue Senturion (who was a robot), Lost Galaxy's Magna Defender (who was both himself an unknown warrior and Mike, the former Red Galaxy Ranger), The Ninja Turtles (who showed up with their "sister" in a couple of episodes during Space), or the Masked Rider (who made an appearance to help start his show back during the Mighty Morphing era).

In conclusion, there are (have been) a lot of Rangers.

Back