Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Practice partners in the Sacramento area?

t0pram0s

Hey all,

I don't know if this is the right place to post this but I am just starting up pokemon tcg irl and need play test partners. I live in the Sacramento area and would love to meet some of you guys! I really want to try out new decks and get in practice before regional in a few weeks. If anyone is interested, please let me know! We can meet at a local card shop or anywhere you'd like. Thanks!

It's not a BR tournament but there's a tournament in Sacramento on Sunday 9/30 at Broadway Comics and Cards. I'm guessing that they should have a league there as well?

yes I've seen that. There is one on Sunday in Roseville as well. The one at Roseville wasn't that competitive. though. I'll probably go to Broadway this weekend

In which division are you situated? We went to 2 pre-releases in Cameron Park and Carmichael; I noticed that the player base that day in Carmichael was more Masters, vs. Cameron Park which was more Seniors. Elk Grove (went to a BR there) also seems to have a fair amount of Masters.

I'm an older player, 24, so masters. yes I've seen the league in Carmichael and that seems to have the most competitive players. Only thing is that Mondays are horrible for me. iI amcurious about the Broadway league though. i

Thanks, I know how to find that though! Just was looking for specific people to play with on my off days. Thanks though!

Back