Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Pre-Release Raichu (new) misprint

shadowlion

At our local Pre-release last weekend. We received a Pre-release Raichu card that is stamped but does not have the gold lettering in the stamp. I was told that this is a fairly rare mistake and was just curious what a mistake like this may be worth. Thanks for your help.

Added a picture through my photobucket. Its not the same as you can see the impression of the stamp is there however the Gold-Lettering that fills the stamp impression is not there. Thanks

http://i345.photobucket.com/albums/p399/GrimLion/Raichu.jpg

Last edited:
You can use: tinypic.com or photobucket.com (will require an account) to upload the picture using said sites and use the Image tool under the Advanced options.
When you upload the image, you'll see 3 rows of urls to use, but only 1 will be required.
Also, I'm not sure how much it's worth as everybody who attended the event has one (or might not depending on supplies) and probably would be worth the same.

I don't think so either. Which is why I was talking about the "non-misprint" card. Can't imagine everybody getting a misprint card for attending.

Well, he's asking for a price on the error card, so I don't think telling him that "everyone has one so it's not worth a lot" is helping him.

those kinds of errors on misprints generally fetch $10-15. Pretty nice when compared with the $2-3 the normal is worth. Some collectors would also trade for possibly more than its value ***coughcheckoutmytradethreadcough*** !

I have a 2 Misprint Exeggutor from HP pre release. To A collector who collects misprints may pay like $15-$20 depending on the card and error..

Back