4 Dark
4 Dark Metal

Strategy

use dark dragonite to move energy to steelix
get metals on steelix
when steelix is at the point of being KOed move the energy back with dragonite
then use briney's compassion

Hi evilcaturne666,

Nice idea to combine Dark Steelix and Dark Dragonite but the deck looks a little slow to me. Dark Electrode would fasten the deck a lot since it searches out the Darkness from the deck and Dark Dragonite can move it around on the board.

With all the Dark Pokémon there is no reason bot to run Rocket Ball at all to have them out sooner. Since Dark Steelix is assumed to stall and beatdown on the other side with the second attack there is also no reason not to use Rocket's Secret Stadium to have a stage one with more hit points than most stage two Pokémon.

For a fast version without Steelix check out Dark Heart or Heart of Darkness. Both versions are fast Dark Dragonite decks based on a constant 70 damage from turn three on.

Dark Dragonite can't move metals, so you'd have to reattach all the energy back =/ And why Steelix over anyone else? You could just attack with Dark Dragonite and make the deck faster.

to me the deck looks fine, i'm thinking of building one when TRR is released.

-1 TV Repoter
-1 Steven

+1 Candy
+1 Celio

Hi Spike,

The deck is still slow since Dark Steelix cannot use his second attack before the fourth or fifth turn and he does only ten more damage than Dark Dragonite. Dark Dragonite can do seventhy damage turn two at a reliable rate while Dark Steelix cannot do the same in this deck. That is the argument Physics Squirrel tried to get across in essence. In addition to that his retreat cost is insane so some Briney will be burned in case he has to handle status decks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back