Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Prerelease hidden legends Dendermonde( Belgium)

Haymaker

Alright I had a good feeling of winning this prerelease since I knew the people who we're coming and my biggest opponent wasn't coming. We were with 13 and we had to play 6 matches. They're was a prob. with the nintendo software so only the latest 4 matches were recorded.
First round: Me against Bruno. Well he had a deck that actually was an anti-deck against mine. So we start to play but I quickly noticed that his deck was way to thick. So I called the judge and we counted the cards, it were 57 cards=> match to me.
1-0-0
Second rount: Me against Nick: He was playing a total stone deck, blocked him easily with my stone resistance pokémon.
2-0-0
Third round: Me against Jeffrey: Pure ownage for me. He had all different types of energy.
3-0-0
Fourth round: Me against Dennis. Quite a good player. He was playing with tentacruels with toxic and I was playing with crobat triple poison. Well I kept free retreating and kept triple poisening his pokémon and finished him off with my groudon ex.
4-0-0
Fifth round: Me against Dylan This kid is really bad at making decks. Most of his deck are made by me but now he had to make his deck himself. I've won easily, he was weak to my stone pokémon.
5-0-0
Final round.... Me against ??. I know she had wigglytuff ex deck, how did she managed to draw two wigglytuff ex? She took some prizes with her wigglytuff ex coming on 1 prize for her and 2 prizes for me. I drew the latest rock energy I needed and sended out my groudon ex. I attacked and did 100 damage and I drew my two prizes and I won the tourney.
6-0-0

Pros
I won and I got good cards

Slops
the comp. wouldn't work in the beginning so no points for my two first matches, but I still won.

Back