[1] Luxury Ball
[1] Night Maintenance
-11-
[4] Double Colourless Energy
[4] Special Darkness Energy
[4] Darkness Energy
[2] Psychic Energy/Warp Energy
-14-

Looking at the new set I've knocked up this slight test build for the new Tyranitar Prime. Obvious set up is to use Spiritomb to evolve either Claydol or Tyranitar to its maximum level as fast as possible while building up Tyranitar's attack potential (Max: 180 Damage).

Slight techs such as Nidoqueen just to heal up the damage that T-Tar may take as someone attempts to knock him down. Unown G is to protect Claydol from being bright looked to the fore front so you'll always have it protected mid game and prevents them stealing a kill.

Roseanne's and Bebe's are both obvious choices, Cynthia's is a debatable choice as i'm expecting to at least lose a Spiritomb or even a Larvitar on set up in some rare occasions. Moonlight stadium provides a solid retreat for most of the deck. Uxie and Claydol are obvious draw functions that can't be denied. Rare Candy allows me to hasten my evolution and Pokemon Reversal allows me to pick my targets. Expert is for more devastation from the big dino. I've considered running another Night Maintenance to aid with the rare chance of a deck out.

DCE and Special Dark are obvious choices in here, I added more Dark Energies to give myself something to search with using Roseanne's. I'm debating the Psychic/Warp energies atm. Psychics allow me to megapunch away some kills while warp energies allow me for easier swaps.

Considerations atm are an Uxie Lv.X for more Psychic offence. A second Night Maintenance to aid with possible deck out and maybe a Looker's or two to force disruption in other players set ups.

Thought and opinions?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back