Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Prime Time (See what I did there?)

IronPika

I'm back! Again! Please hold your applause. And with that, I'm gonna get into making Primes, in honor of HGSS. :D

Steelix (Prime) :metal: 200 HP

:pbody:
You can not put Steelix into play in any way if you have more than one pokemon in play. Prevent all effects of attacks, excluding damage, from Steelix.

:colorless::colorless: Tunnel
Emerge and Crush's base damage is 150 during your next turn.

:metal::metal::metal::colorless: Emerge and Crush
If the defending pokemon is knocked out by this attack, Switch Steelix with one of your benched pokemon. If you don't have any benched pokemon, Steelix does 30 damage to itself.

W - :fire: x2
R - :psychic: -20
RC - :colorless: x4

Purugly Prime :colorless: 110 HP

[.] Claim
Discard any stadium card in play. Then, you may search your deck for a stadium card, and play it.

:colorless::colorless::colorless: Swipe 40

:colorless::colorless::colorless::colorless: Intimidating Charge 80
During your opponent's next turn, all damage done by any of your opponent's pokemon is reduced by 20.

W - :fighting: x2
R - N/A
RC - :colorless:
Whaddaya think? Lemme know.

Last edited:
ummm how much does emerge and crush do? also i think a steelix prime is already on its way. WELCOME BACK DAVID. im still loling at arceusrules.

There's already gonna be a Steelix Prime in the next set.

If we can make our own Primes, then here's one:

Gyarados (Prime)
130 HP
Stage 1: Evolves from Magikarp

:ppowr: Aquatic Flow
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may look at the top 5 cards of your deck. Choose as many [W] Energy you find and discard them. This power can't be used if Gyarados is affected by a Special Condition.

[W][W][C] Aqua Blast 40+
Does 40 damage plus 10 more damage for each [W] Eater Energy in your discard pile.

[W][W][C][C] Full Power Pump 70+
If Gyarados has any Special Energy attached to it, this attack does 70 damage plus 30 more damage. Discard all Energy attached to Gyarados.

Weakness: [L]x2
Resistance: [F]-20
Retreat Cost: [C][C][C]

Steelix (Prime) :metal: 200 HP

:pbody:
You can not put Steelix into play in any way if you have more than one pokemon in play. Prevent all effects of attacks, excluding damage, from Steelix.

:colorless::colorless: Tunnel
Emerge and Crush's base damage is 150 during your next turn.

:metal::metal::metal::colorless: Emerge and Crush
If the defending pokemon is knocked out by this attack, Switch Steelix with one of your benched pokemon. If you don't have any benched pokemon, Steelix does 30 damage to itself.

W - :fire: +40
R - :psychic: -20
RC - :colorless: x4

HP too damn high
Body can't work since it needs to be in play to carry the effect

Gyarados (Prime)
130 HP
Stage 1: Evolves from Magikarp

:ppowr: Aquatic Flow
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may look at the top 5 cards of your deck. Choose as many [W] Energy you find and discard them. This power can't be used if Gyarados is affected by a Special Condition.

[W][W][C] Aqua Blast 40+
Does 40 damage plus 10 more damage for each [W] Eater Energy in your discard pile.

[W][W][C][C] Full Power Pump 70+
If Gyarados has any Special Energy attached to it, this attack does 70 damage plus 30 more damage. Discard all Energy attached to Gyarados.

Weakness: [L]x2
Resistance: [F]-20
Retreat Cost: [C][C][C]
HP need abit more since normal gyara also have 130 HP,
Full Power Pump a bit weak for the cost of discarding all nergy = 4

Shedinja (Prime) 80 HP (G)
Evolves from Nincada
Poke-Body- Color Shield
Prevent all effects of attacks, including damage done to Shedinja by any of your opponents Pokemon that is the same type as any basic energy card attached to Shedinja.
(G) Shell Swell
Choose one of your opponent's Pokemon. This attack does 30 damage times the number of energy attached to Shedinja but not used to pay for this attack to that Pokemon. (Don't apply weakness and resistance for benched Pokemon).
W: Fire x2
R:
RC: 1C

Iron never said this thread is made for others to show their prime design also

thank you pmg24! now, I would also like to start posting countless other Pokémon that there are doubles, triples and even quadruples of, they can be found here. It's crazy how we can have more than 1 card with the same name.

Last edited:
Reread the post. 17 times if necessary.

I don't reread anything more than 2 or 3 times. If it takes you 18 times to get something, it just means that you're slow. If I don't get something after the first time I read, then I reread 2 or 3 more times before I get it.

Shedinja (Prime) 80 HP (G)
Evolves from Nincada
Poke-Body- Color Shield
Prevent all effects of attacks, including damage done to Shedinja by any of your opponents Pokemon that is the same type as any basic energy card attached to Shedinja.
(G) Shell Swell
Choose one of your opponent's Pokemon. This attack does 30 damage times the number of energy attached to Shedinja but not used to pay for this attack to that Pokemon. (Don't apply weakness and resistance for benched Pokemon).
W: Fire x2
R:
RC: 1C

that thing is 100% invincible. and his attack is broken.

arceusrules, stop posting on anything ironpika makes, or anything on this website to be safe. if you pay attention to what people tell you, you would understand you are unwanted.

dude you should make like 3 a day like me. anyways i like the idea of steelix prime but its also coming out in a set. ayways hey can you please read my signature with the part about my website thanks!

Back