1 luxuray ball
2 night maintenance
2 warp point

energy 11
3 call energy
2 cyclone energy
4 fighting energy
2 upper energy

this deck has been one the few that i've had good luck with, so i'd like to keep it.
i usually get an absol start and begin to knock off t/s/s from their hand, and set up primeape and dusknoir on the bench. ppl usually want to knock out absol so it'll activate my upper energy. i'll dark palm what i don't want if i can and try to keep a high pokemon count in the deck. then i'll start to use chatot g to control their draw and knock out for example flygon with a flygon. if my opponent uses lux ball and bebe's to play with their high hp pokemon in hand, i drop a wager as it's s good draw for me also.

i only wish primeape had +10 or +20 more hp, or atleast a free retreat cost, but this actually makes a horrible mess of the metagame, ask luxape, speedrill, even mother gengar players that i've faced.

don't really know what else to do but if you do, please share.

Milo... what if you tried:

-1 Wager
-1 Cyrus
-1 Mankey
-1 Primeape
-1 Unown Q

+1-1-1-1 Flygon X line
+1 Unown G

Flygon gives you the Free Retreat you are wanting and also gives a back up hitter/miller for the deck!

I know it is Tech, but it could help in the long run against more difficult matchups!

Fish

I was thinking about making a build with chatot/primeape, but I was too lazy to actually make it.
I suggest unknown q, for the retreat, I don't know otherwise.
I would guess that you need unknown G for obvious reasons, try to fit it in, maybe -galactic wager?

btw, thanks for looking at my decklist.

I'd add more Chatot, it makes it much easier (Obviously) to mill there deck.

I myself find Flygon a tad bit much if anything I'd do 4-2-3-1.
Or 2-1-2-1

I have seen playing a Primeape / Rhypherior LVX -Deck, that work well.
Then you can do whit primeape up to 170 Damage, because Rhypherior LVX, Rhypherior, Rhydon & Rhyhorn have a high HP.

I would cut your Cyclones for a higher Upper count.

At two energy, the deck is slower than most of the format. That which it is faster than can also outhit and outlast it barring pro luck on Chatot G hits.

Hence, you need Upper to regain parity mid-game.

Also, PokeDrawer + is pretty pro for when you get a Chatot G start, seeing as you can fetch one with its little attack.

thanks everyone, and i might try a one line of flygon, i wanna keep atleast one cyclone beacause i can use it to send a pokemon back to their bench and dark palm it if i don't want it to be there. but i'll take one out for another upper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back