Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Procircuitscrubs Trades. (H) Flygon lvl X and lots of rares (W) SP stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

procircuitscrub

Alright...new to the whole trade thing. I will send first until I get a lot of refs. Will only send in the united states, and I would prefer all cards sent in a thick sleeve or toploader. You should expect the same from me. I will send as soon as the trade has been agreed on and I expect to get my trades as quickly as possible. I won't be lazy and neither should you ^_^ I am going to be playing the cards sent to me so I really don't care if they are mint so long as they are playable and have no major damage. ( folds, tears, etc) However....I do require that you tell me if they are in less than mint condidtion. I will trade for them...but I will value them less than a mint card. I think that's about it...Happy trading ^_^

Wants:

2x Luxray GL lvl X
1x Mewtwo MD
1x Roseanne's Research
1x Moonlight Stadium
4x Poketurn
1x Call Energy
1x Uxie LA
and any Reverse holo SP, Gyrados, or staple cards. If you think I may want it....just ask ^_^

Haves:

LVL X's:

Flygon LVL X

SV Rares:

1x Drifblim FB
1x Roserade C
1x Dusknoir FB
2x Medicham (Reverse Holo)
2x Medicham
1x Mr. Mime (Reverse Holo)
2x Mr. Mime
1x Lunatone (Reverse Holo)
1x Lunatone
1x Solrock
1x Seaking (Reverse Holo)
2x Seaking
1x Articuno (Reprint/Secret)
1x Articuno 16/147 (Reverse Holo)
2x Articuno 16/147
2x Milotic C
3x Milotic (Prerelease Stamped)
1x Swampert (Reverse Holo)
1x Swampert
2x Dewgong
1x Wailord
1x Sandslash (Reverse Holo)
1x Sandslash
1x Lucario C (Reverse Holo)
2x Lucario C
1x Primape (Reverse Holo)
1x Rhyperior
2x Sableye G (Reverse Holo)
1x Crawdaunt G
2x Honchcrow (Reverse Holo)
1x Honchcrow
1x Yanma (Shiny)
2x Butterfree FB
1x Parasect
1x Shedninja
1x Arcanine G
2x Camerupt
1x Regigigas FB (Reverse Holo)
1x Regigigas FB
1x Staraptor FB
1x Spinda
1x Dodrio

Other Rares:

4x Blastoise PL
1x Weavile G PL
1x Claydol GE
3x Porygon Z (Promo)
1x Kingdra (Reverse Holo)
3x Kingdra
1x Flygon RR
1x Manectric PL (Reverse Holo)
2x Tyranitar SF

I also have at least 3-4 of every common/uncommon out of SV and lots of other sets if you just ask I can add them as throw ins. ( This includes Reverse Holos ) Thanks for looking ^_^

Last edited:
Would like to trade for your
Pory-Z Lv. X and you Rayquaza C Lv. X
I have some of your want minus the Luxray X.
CML and let me know if we can work something out.

all I saw was the mewtwo lvl X and Uxie LA. How bad is the uxie damaged, and do you have any of my other small wants like roseannes, the stadiums, etc.?

I have alot of the small wants. The edges on the back of the uxie(pokemon label side are scratched a little. That all that I see wrong with it.

ok...can you let me know what you have exactly as far as the small wants? i'm trying to get close here so I can trade you both the lvl X's

1 Mewtwo Lv X
1 Mewtwo MD
2 Rosannes Research
2 Moonlights
2 Sunnyshores
3 Calls
1 Crobat G
1 Uxie(the one mentioned)
3 Warp Point

Including rand stuff you might want.

Actingpokemon123: Sorry I didn't see anything I was interested in.

Bigbattle: I need all of those cards and your blaziken FB lvl X. Did you see something else on my list that you wanted?

Actingpokemon123: Sorry I didn't see anything I was interested in.

Bigbattle: I need all of those cards and your blaziken FB lvl X. Did you see something else on my list that you wanted?

Not for the Blaziken FB Lv. X I'm holding on to that for something I specifically need. Unless you a Infernape 4 Lv.x......Also could we throw in the Claydol GE?
I just remembered I needed that.

Last edited:
other cards I was interested in are dialga G lvl X, Mismagius GL LVL X, Machamp LVL X, Uxie LVL X, and Garchomp C LVL X. Let me know what you'd be willing to do.

1 Machamp Lv. X
1 Mewtwo Lv X
1 Mewtwo MD
2 Rosannes Research
2 Moonlights
2 Sunnyshores
3 Calls
1 Crobat G
1 Uxie(the one mentioned)
3 Warp Point

Would that do for the 2 X, and the claydol GE?

Interested in your Flygon LVX
I have:
1 Uxie LA
3 Warp
4 Call
1 Sunnyshore gym
1 Moonlight
1 mewtwo MD

I could do those for flygon lvx. Or cml!

the claydol is going to be very hard for me to come off of. I value him at around $12 and all of this stuff that i'm wanting from you is very low tier stuff. Mewtwo lvl X is $7 max and that uxie is around $5 due to condition. Machamp swings in at about $7 so I'd be able to do that for the 2 lvl x's but not including the claydol. ( I value my 2 lvl x's at about $27 )

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

Sorry Dtrain...but I'm really looking to trade the flygon towards the luxray lvl X I need. He's my top priority and Flygon X is probably my most expensive and sought after card.

Last edited:
Would you trade Claydol for 3 Roseanne's? If you value Claydol at 12, the trade would be slightly in your favor (Roseanne's is 5 dollars or more anywhere you look).

the claydol is going to be very hard for me to come off of. I value him at around $12 and all of this stuff that i'm wanting from you is very low tier stuff. Mewtwo lvl X is $7 max and that uxie is around $5 due to condition. Machamp swings in at about $7 so I'd be able to do that for the 2 lvl x's but not including the claydol. ( I value my 2 lvl x's at about $27 )

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

Sorry Dtrain...but I'm really looking to trade the flygon towards the luxray lvl X I need. He's my top priority and Flygon X is probably my most expensive and sought after card.

Anything you would need for the Claydol? The rest of it sounds good.

I am only wanting roseannes for a 2nd deck. I have 5 currently. I don't know where you are looking...but roseannes are a far cry from $5....$2 at max. I can buy them for $2.00 each on troll and toad.com with my discount.

other than the blaziken FB lvl X all of that was kind of low on my want list. While my claydol is very hard for me to trade because I only own 1 copy. He's just not decked in anything right now. I really want him to be part of my luxray lvl X trade. But if you are willing to do the above trade minus the Claydol, pm me and we can get the ball rolling. ^_^

other than the blaziken FB lvl X all of that was kind of low on my want list. While my claydol is very hard for me to trade because I only own 1 copy. He's just not decked in anything right now. I really want him to be part of my luxray lvl X trade. But if you are willing to do the above trade minus the Claydol, pm me and we can get the ball rolling. ^_^

Sounds good. No Claydol for me.....=(. Pm Sent.

I am only wanting roseannes for a 2nd deck. I have 5 currently. I don't know where you are looking...but roseannes are a far cry from $5....$2 at max. I can buy them for $2.00 each on troll and toad.com with my discount.

Roseanne's definitely do go for 5 dollars on average. Type it in to a search engine with a 'Shopping' mode and you'll see. Your special discount is just that-- a SPECIAL DISCOUNT. You're shaving off the original price, which happens to be 4.49 from Troll and Toad. Pretty close to 5 dollars, eh? If you want Roseanne's from people, you're going to have to accept that the market value is 5 dollars, because that is what the people who own them will value them at (as they should).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back