Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Prof. Lab Coats.

Darksight530

I was just wondering, the pokemon-tcg.com site says the professors must do 8 activities to get the lab coat. So, let's say i turned in 4 season reports and hosted 4 tournies. Would that get me the lab coat? (which is think is so cool and i want one of my own. heh). :psychic:

From what I understand (though I've yet to do any events), the lab-coats are amongst the automatically-awarded prizes; stuff you get outside of the points you earn.

I don't think they've gone out yet...

The lab coat I _do_ have is from judging the West Stadium in July; it has the POP Pokéball logo screen-printed onto the left chest and Pikachu and 'event staff' screen-printed on the back. I thought I read that the Professor lab coats would have the Professor logo embroidered on the chest.

BTW, it's a good idea once you get your lab coat to take it to a custom embroidery (like for team jackets, etc) place and have your name put on it. I've done that with both my lab coat and my Professor (...WotC-era) jacket; the extra bit of peace-of-mind in being able to instantly identify whose it is was well worth the $9 or so it cost me to get each item done...and easier for players/parents to read than a name tag on a lanyard.

'mom

Last edited:
PokeWisconsin said:
Has anyone received a lab coat yet?

I think that I read somewhere that the first batch might come out with the February shipments of Professor rewards stuff. We'll soon see, since that shipment will begin processing in two days!

BDS

I'm a new professor. I've seen those lab coats before and they are pretty cool. If I judge eight
tourneys would that get me a lab coat? If so, who would I go to to tell that I have done eight
events?

Again, you can only get credit for judging PREMIER events. Not regular events. They need to automate the program to give you credits for judging regular events. Until then, no you can't get the lab coat fo judging 8 non-premier events.

Actually is there something special about the lab coat that I should know about. I can buy a lab coat at the chem department fairly cheaply (okay fine, I already have one).

As I understand it, the prof lab coat has the Professor Program logo embroidered on it...

'mom

I GOT MY PROFESSOR LAB COAT YESTERDAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so did one of the other local professors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

way to go PUI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well then, why haven't I received anything from Prof Rewards this month? Mike Payne's already gotten his stop watch. Heh, this is strange, I should have received at least something by now.

According to the UPS tracking report, it left the Fife, WA distribution center this morning at 5:45AM and should be delivered today. Patience...

Heh, for a busy guy, he seems to respond quite fast. Hey, Mike you never told me what the heck the japanese did with those Salamence EX decks to actually make it work. Heck you never even told me how it was over there.

I got mine too, it's really awesome looking. Mine's just one size too small though. Hope I can exchange it.

Back