Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Prof. Test Question ?

LittlePichu

I don't were to put this Question in ..so I put here

I have a learning disabley and when I took the test I start getting nevious because
I'm and slow reader and I start getting nervious because there's a time limt on the test and
I don't how I be able taking the test when I get nevious on the time limt and
I start losing fouce on the test..One my friend told me toa post up here to ask
If I get time a speandtion on the test or Can I get someone allowed to read the test for me.
((Just read the test)) and put in a easyer trimers so I can understand it what the question is talking about?
I really like to get my Prof. back but I have such hard time taking test..because of my reading Disorder :frown:

I know they once us to take the test on our own. but some help.

so my question is.. Can I have Someone Read the Test for me or what can I do?

Thank for your time
L.P

All i can say is go to the professor page and email them the question. They will give you the final verdict on this question because noone but them can give a yes or no on that. I would say if you had a disability they would allow you to have it red but like i said email them because they will have the final say on it :wink:

Nopoke:

about half way or less. before I only have 5 mins to finsh the test..then I start having trouable keep
my fouce on the test becuase I have 5mins left and I wasn't half way yet..I start paniting.

this why I ask. I have the same trouable when I was in high school and what they did for me.
they give more time on the test or have someone read the test to me for the HPT
or College Entrey Test and driver test and also in college. They did the same thing.

FireFigther095Reborn:
thank you. I didn't know where to ask the Question. all my friends and I know maybe I could get
answser on Pokegym..

Last edited:
Back