Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

"Professor" box

P_A

Professor rewards has a 400 card box available as a new reward - you only need 15 professor points. Check it out from your my pokemon account. Anyone going to get one?

Looks like i know where my next 15 points are going to go.....(and i was hoping to get some extra Prof stamped cards.....)

Hey you could always trade some from me! J/K. Let's put this into perspective though folks, I can fit 500 cards into a normal booster box of cards. Even though it would be cool to get, I can't see it going very far with all of the cards I have, and if I remember correctly, you can only order 3?

Yeah but do those boxes have a picture of Groudon on them? Or have the Professor Logo? Plus, you can use it to store just special cards in it. Like all 400 POP Series 1 Plusles.... or all 400 POP Series Minuns...or.... hmmmm going to be needing more than 3......

**gets back** Ah, indeed it is a per Season limit :frown:!

Else - It's made of cardboard, and is just like the recently-released Rayquaza (?) box (the one that comes with 3 boosters and 2(?) POP packs) - also identical to the old WotC boxes - more info:

MyPokemon said:
"This 400-count card box features Groudon, as well as the Professor Program logo, and is ideal for holding decks, damage counters, and anything else that you can think of."

I might wait on this one. Someone will post a pic eventually. Prolly get 2 or so just to be like hahaha look what I got and you can't get it. :lol:

~Mr. T~

BJJ763 said:
Yeah but do those boxes have a picture of Groudon on them? Or have the Professor Logo? Plus, you can use it to store just special cards in it. Like all 400 POP Series 1 Plusles.... or all 400 POP Series Minuns...or.... hmmmm going to be needing more than 3......
LMAO...
That is great...
Drew

I never seen the Box holder with that picture(though I seen the Deoxys one), I would save my points for when something cool comes by. I need to see it first.

Last edited:
Back