Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Professor Card Arrives

Big Daddy Snorlax

Administrator
Staff member
I was wondering what the heck PUI was sending me in that distinctive Pokemon envelope which arrived this week .... so I opened it without delay! To my surprise it was a Professor card. :clap:

I am wondering if I got this because I never received one when they sent out the last batch or are they on the second round of shipments? Anyone else get a Professor card lately?

BDS

p.s. THANKS PUI!!!!!!!

They're updated every tournament season. The Pikachu one was last season't card, Kyogre is this season's.

Yeah I'm keeping the Kyogre one forever, hehe. I ain't going to give it up for the life of me. Hey does this mean, since pikachu was on the back of the last batch of lab coats, that Kyogre will be on this batch? I sure hope so :biggrin: . Gotta love that whale. LOL.

Check the News submission forum often? Just need a picture of one......

lookinforwailordex said:
does everyone who is a professor get one?

Professor POP ID Card
This durable plastic card will be embossed with your name and POP ID and is season-specific. This exclusive card bears the Professor logo, letting everyone who sees it know that you are a member of the Professor Program. You will be eligible to receive your personalized Professor POP ID card after earning credits for two activities.

you have to earn them, from doing at least 2 activites

Run tournaments, judge premier tournaments, report league seasons on time, Help out at conventions, write articles. List goes on and on, but that's the basis.

If I judge two non-organized sanctioned events, I know that doesn't give me prof. points, since it's not an Orgainzed Event, but will that still get me the ID card..that's all I really want right now is the ID card..^^;

Shukuen Shinobi said:
If I judge two non-organized sanctioned events, I know that doesn't give me prof. points, since it's not an Orgainzed Event, but will that still get me the ID card..that's all I really want right now is the ID card..^^;

No the Professor Rewards Program runs automatically. You must run sanctioned events to count.

mysterioustrainer said:
No the Professor Rewards Program runs automatically. You must run sanctioned events to count.

The events are sanctioned...they just aren't Premier Organized Events, but they are sanctioned...I wasn't sure because it says "activities" and judging is indeed an activity.

Dark Legendary Master said:
You must judge premier tournaments only at this point. They haven't automated points for juding non premier yet. So it has to be premier for right now.

Then it looks like I'm out of the running for an ID then, I really wish something would be implemented, I can't really do anything as a professor and get credit for it at this age...

I'm kinda bummed :( most of my friends got last seasons and most likely this seasons??? and I've yet to get either one...boo hoo I *weep* :(

I patiently wait for the latest card, since i've HJ'd and judged this season...but wait, if my friend (who will remain nameless) received last seasons and I didn't, how's that?? he never judged or anything, he was just a professor...kinda weird?

oh well...thanks anyways PUI!!!

i have a feeling this is a stupid question but, how do you know when pop wants you to be a judge? I'm new as a professor and I want to start judgeing as soon as possible.

PTO is a Premier Tournament Organizer. You can only get points from judging Premier tournaments. You can't get points from judging regular tournaments at the moment.

Back