Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Professor Elm Error PSA 10

smpratte

I have been meaning to write about this card for awhile. I received it back in 2011 and wanted to know if anyone has a rough estimate on how many exist.

Here is the card. The error is the "Professor" text. It usually is stamped red but this card only has the shadow of a stamp. I have never seen a graded or ungraded copy for sale and have no idea how many are out there.

I appreciate any information. :smile:

From that thread, it looks like about 1/4 of the promos released were errors. I wondered if anyone still have them.

Do you still have any of the shadow only ones?

I do have many but they're packed away with a hundred other boxes in my storage locker. I rarely sell items with an under 50.00 value like you can tell on my eBay. So I pack cheaper stuff away and store it and hope it never ends up on Storage Wars;)

I do have many but they're packed away with a hundred other boxes in my storage locker. I rarely sell items with an under 50.00 value like you can tell on my eBay. So I pack cheaper stuff away and store it and hope it never ends up on Storage Wars;)

Now I want the location of your storage locker... I'll be keeping an eye out for that storage locker in the future ;D

justkidding

Well, when I get out of college and can't find a job because the economy is garbage, you can hire me to piece out the small things for you and pay me on commission. ;)

How big are these boxes? I'd be willing to pay a set price per box ;P

Back