Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Professor Rewards Program!!!

Big Daddy Snorlax

Administrator
Staff member
When I arrived home tonight I saw a suspicious looking brown box sitting on the living room floor. I know those boxes come from PUI because the League materials and sanctioned tournament support come in them. However, I have my current League kits and I haven't sanctioned any tournaments lately. So what can it be I wondered ....

The letter started out "Dear Pokemon Professor". It went on to describe how the Professor Program will be re-launching in the next few weeks. Testing on an annual basis will be a part of the requirements. Then the surprise part - it said, "The Professor Rewards Program will offer items like this, as well as many more exciting items, for your participation in the program."

In the bottom of the box were the rewards. The letter said they were for helping test the Professor exam. I'm glad I spent some time taking the darned thing. Pretty cool huh?!!!! :clap:

BDS :D

Last edited:
My brother got a pair of those, I haven't gotten one yet(already emailed POP about that).

It's a nice "thank you" from PokemonUSA.

I have a feeling that the professors are going to play a more important role in the upcoming year.

I havent seen the kit here yet but i heard from mysterioustrainer that the tst was going back up and all current professors had to repass it. its gonna be interesting to see what it look like.

Just got today the kit (though in the contact field, there was both my name and Rainbowgym's name :°D )

Thanks PUI for the reward, I'm really looking forward to the Reward Program and to every positive change in the Professor Program...

/me reviews for the March 2005 test ^_^

Man BDS Beat me to the punch...

I also got a suspicious brown box yesterday afternoon........It had Professor rewards in it

Thanks PUI for the rewards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D ;)

Last edited:
I want free stuff! Well I didn't get anything yesterday, so we'll see if stuff is delivered today.

*hopes someone is home to sign for anything that comes*

Good thing the letter listed what all was in there because one of the items was hiding under a flap.
I would have tossed out the box with it still in there!

Thanks PUI

Just coming home from school, I too saw said suspicious looking box. I didn't recognize the address and was wondering why a box of that proportion was not matching the weight inside (it was too light).

Opening it, I was very happy with the contents. Thank you PUI and POP! Your repeated gifts and support of the game are highly appreciated.

Yes, that was a rather unexpected gift. I appreciate it very much. In the packages I received 2 cards I needed, and a card for another trader too, so that made it all the more welcome.

I don't get anything....not even my POP card?? :( Things are not going so well for me and my Charizard....guess I should just quit being a Prof. and become the head of Team Rocket....lol.

See ya​

Now, all we need is the Professor card to go with it... :rolleyes:

Didnt we get professor cards at nationals? Still havent heard anything of this box, but it sounds worth looking for.

Back