Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Professor Store Down?

DukeFireBird

Gallery Administrator<br>Forum Moderator
The title says it all. I went to place a small order for the next shipment and the store has no items avaliable. Is the store being "remodeled"?

Well today is the first of the month so they are probably not expecting anyone to place an order today.

Did you also notice when you search rankings that you come up with 2006 rankings which is completely nothing since no tournaments have happened yet?? :biggrin:
Drew

Are none of the old items going to be available? I kind of wanted some of those ;/

on the official forum, it says that the site had issues due to the fact that today starts the 2005-2006 season, and the professor store was for the 2004-2005 season. according to mike, it should be back up soon.

I would guess that Polo and Hat will stay, 2004-05 POR might be replaced with 2005-06 Elm's Method basic stamped energies with matrix stamped energies and we might get some new items as well.

jesschow12 said:
QCP energy holo with prof stamped...
players club promos awarded through prof store...
The Prof Program is not a "player" rewards program, so I don't think that they would (or should) give out unique promos via it, unless it's something like that PCL promo.

By unique, I don't mean the stamped promos. I mean unique as in different "name" and text.

Not to rumor mong :wink: ...but...

I heard a reliable rumor that one of the new items will be similar to an item given to the volunteer staff at Worlds...don't want to give away more though.

Clay M

Last edited:
...o-0...
*starts making room for professor backpack or professor stamped tropical wind*
*whistles*

Poke_Dad said:
Not to rumor mong :wink: ...but...

I heard a reliable rumor that one of the new items will be similar to an item given to the volunteer staff at Worlds...don't want to give away more though.

Clay M
Oooh, I wonder what it could be!

Hmm, could it be grief or hard questions? Naw, I think we'll all have our own personal Ives. He's quite the item in and of itself... if you know what I mean. :wink: :wink: :wink:

GymLeaderPhil said:
Oooh, I wonder what it could be!

Hmm, could it be grief or hard questions? Naw, I think we'll all have our own personal Ives. He's quite the item in and of itself... if you know what I mean. :wink: :wink: :wink:

Man...you think we'll have top spend points next season fro grief and hard questions?...I guess my points just won't get spent. I'll hold on to them until bags of rocks get added instead. :smile:

If it's an Ives, will we nee to get a special adaptor to keep it charged? The real one looked pretty high tech with that thing stuck on the side of its head.

Poke_Dad said:
If it's an Ives, will we nee to get a special adaptor to keep it charged? The real one looked pretty high tech with that thing stuck on the side of its head.
That's just for show. Whenever he wants to get out of a tight spot he starts talking to himself.

Hopefully they'll come out with one that has FLYING PDA ACTION! :clap:

will he come with special editon "professor-stamped" tarantualas that slide out of his sleeve aswell, just like at nationals? ;)
what about a button that says "may the force be with you, but not the police force"?
=P

The professor stamped matrix energies would be cool to use. It would be nice if they came with a professor poncho or weather gear. Also, the backpack is a great idea. All of which I would consider spending my points toward.

i'm a flippin moron...if new stuff appears, i won't even be able to get it. i blew my points on prof. stamped prof oak research and energies just so i could have sealed packs. oh...and i think a stopwatch aswell.

Back