Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Professor test problems...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peachyoto

Okay so I was taking the test and I came close to passing but didn't =/ problem is, is that I think I got 1 or 2 of the questions absolutely right but the test is wrong. Sounds like I am just another complainer right? Well, one of the questions I got wrong was about Lanette's Search, and I am positive I got it right. I think that professor test hasn't been updated with the Lanette's Search eratta, and the answer is the older ruling. :nonono: I also had another question that seemed pretty clear to me but it said I got it wrong, but I would like to go over it with someone if I could. If someone can get back to me on this, that would be great.

Peachyoto said:
Okay so I was taking the test and I came close to passing but didn't =/ problem is, is that I think I got 1 or 2 of the questions absolutely right but the test is wrong. Sounds like I am just another complainer right? Well, one of the questions I got wrong was about Lanette's Search, and I am positive I got it right. I think that professor test hasn't been updated with the Lanette's Search eratta, and the answer is the older ruling. :nonono: I also had another question that seemed pretty clear to me but it said I got it wrong, but I would like to go over it with someone if I could. If someone can get back to me on this, that would be great.
Yeah, I noticed the Lanette's Net Search thing too. Still passed it, but I was sure I had it right. =/ That was the only one I saw when taking it that was wrong (read: not updated yet).

Yep. We have to fix that one, now that recent rulings have changed it.

You can PM me about the other one.

Last edited:
With the changes to the tournament rules and new rulings the exam needs to be updated. Its on my list of things to get done, along with about 50 other things.

Hey Mike, how was Japan? Any way, yeah I noticed a few things when I was talking to my g/f about it after she passed it. Hope you get it fixed soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back